diary writing during pregnancy

trinity_child

Reaction score
hey all!
thanks for all your good wishes :flower:
i am 8 week pregnant & want to write my experiences as well as make a col-large but have no idea how to start. so can anybody help me out to do some creative work.:coffee:

My mother-in-law has these great books from when she was pregnant with my husband and then my sister-in-law, and she is ordering me one. They have spots for everything about the mom and baby leading up to birth and then even a few years after I believe. They have spots for belly pics, test results, ultrasounds, thoughts and feelings, cravings, symptoms, newspaper clippings from stuff going on the day the baby arrives, baby foot prints, teeth, etc....I believe on amazon you can look at "old fashion baby keep book" only one comes up. That one is kind of expensive but you can search on there for pregnancy journals or keepsakes, and they definitely have all kinds of stuff. i think they are really nice to have :)

hey thank you for such a informative reply.
the book sounds interesting, for sure i'll look on the website,
if i'll be lucky to buy this book then love to do it.

Hi ive got a diary i write in every now and again. Ive had it since we were trying to concieve. and write all about how im feeling, important dates, etc I think it will be a nice gift to give our baby when s/he is old enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->