Diclectin question

ReadynWaiting

Mom to DS & DD, ttc #3
Reaction score
I have been taking it for weeks as my ms has been awful. I'm over 13 weeks and was hoping my ms would be done or at least dissipating by this point. I have tried lessening the amount I'm taking and last night and this am didn't take any in hopes that I could handle it as my ms would be gone. Any time I haven't taken it the ms comes back as does the gagging/vomiting.
My question is for those that have taken Diclectin were you able to just stop it and not feel sick?
Did you have to come off it slowly?
I can't tell if my ms is still there or my body is used to the drug and so when I don't take it I feel sick?
Tia for your help!

I took it with my first pregnancy and wasn't able to stop taking it without the nausea/vomiting returning. I have two friends that took it in their first tri and then stopped cold turkey and they were fine. I think we are just the unlucky ones who have morning sickness for the whole pregnancy. I am now 13 weeks pregnant with baby 2 and my morning sickness is worse than ever, but I can't take diclectin because I am breastfeeding my daughter. I anticipate a sick and miserable six months to come!

Jess-that doesn't give me much hope lol. To top it off the acid reflux kicked in yesterday which is awful.

If your morning sickness keeps coming back when you try to go off of it then just keep taking it! It's perfectly safe for baby so there's no reason to suffer.

Thanks I will. I just hate depending on it. I hope your ms doesn't last the whole pg this time.

Thanks I will. I just hate depending on it. I hope your ms doesn't last the whole pg this time.

I felt the same way last pregnancy, I don't typically take medications and I hated relying on it. I kept trying to go off the meds and would have a few days of horrible sickness and vomiting before starting the meds again. I realized I was torturing myself for no reason so when I was about 25 weeks pregnant I resigned myself to just taking the meds for the duration of my pregnancy and I was much happier for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->