Diclectin??

Peanut112

Reaction score
Anyone have any reviews on this? I got it prescribed yesterday and just took one. I can't stand the morning sickness anymore lol

Not heard of that but tried plenty nothing they give me seems to work

My midwife suggested it for morning sickness, but only if I truly needed it. She is more the hands off approach but take it if needed.

Since I am only feeling nausea and gagging I said no.. Turns out I threw up this morning for the first time and I was so happy to say "no, haven't actually thrown up yet" on our first midwife appointment yesterday.

Hope you aren't feeling too bad!

Carbs and ginger ale are my rescue. Anything bread...

I've been on Diclectin from the beginning... It's the only way I could survive. I really hope it helps you! Let us know! I find it definitely takes the edge off... I was so miserable I thought I was physically dying (haha), and Diclectin is the only reason I've made it through!

Yes me. I took it for all 3 pregnancies. Zero problems kids all healthy xx

It's the only thing that got me through 20 plus weeks of being sick. It's totally fine, I'm fine baby is and was fine. Real life saver!!

Thanks, ladies! The time I took it, I ended up sleeping for 14 hours! Definitely felt so much better the next morning… Think I might take it again tonight. I feel "spongey" and bloated and my mouth just takes awful no matter what I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->