Diclegis?

jtink28

Mama
Reaction score
Anyone taking it? I was just prescribed this today. My sickness is terrible, and I can barely function to take care of my toddler. I'm not eating or even able to drink water without gagging. It's 1pm here, and I haven't been able to eat yet today without immediately vomiting. So I'm really hoping this will help!!

I think it goes by the name Bendectin in Europe?

I love this stuff! I had terrible morning sickness with my son, and they gave me zofran... which was horrible and I stopped taking it.

This time they gave me Diclegis, and I can actually function to take care of my son a bit! It supposedly takes a few days to build up in your system to really kick in more, but I've been on it for nearly 2 weeks and I see a major improvement while I'm on it. I haven't noticed any side effects except for being a little more drowsy the first couple days while my body was adjusting. I still get nauseous, still almost vomit and can start gagging- but overall it's waaay decreased. I notice if I forget a pill and it wears off, I have a horrible time back in crazy nausea- so I'm all over this thing! haha. Important thing to note is that it is time-released, so you take it at night to help with your morning, for example. Good luck!

P.S. When I looked it up, it said that it is basically a form of vitamin B6 and an antihistamine, so I feel pretty good about taking it.

I've been taking it. Well, i started on a sample from my dr but the prescription was over $400 so I do the otc vit. B6 and unison. I think it helped me get through the really tough weeks earlier on. I've not taken it in a few days because I wanted to see how I can function without it and it's not terrible now. I still have nausea all day but it's not as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->