Diclegis

Holly ttc

Reaction score
Has anyone taken this for morning sickness before? All of the over the counter "remedies" have failed me and my ob wants to start me on this instead. The issue is my insurance wants all my money and wants to cover NOTHING I am prescribed. They're willing to reconsider if I take b6 (already been doing that but now I have to prove it) and unisom for five days. I'm just curious if this battle with insurance is going to be worth it for a maybe or just try to keep sucking it up and get used to the fact that toilets are now my best friend.

Hi, hun. I had the same issue. Diclegis was the only thing that worked for my MS and my insurance wouldn't cover it, not even after trying the B6/Unisom combination. It sucks, I know, but the medicine is so worth it! I tried Reglan, Zofran, suppositories and the combination in the past but nothing seemed to work. Diclegis was like a miracle drug for me so I highly recommend you try it, if even only for a dose to see how you do on it. I will warn that it does make you sleepy for the first couple days until you get used to it so if you work I highly recommend you take it on a day you have off. Hope you feel better soon xx

As long as even one person says it's worth it I'll go through the hoops insurance is wanting me to. I just have to get to the point that they'll reconsider now. If I were to pay oop I'd be looking at over $600 and I definitely can't drop that kind of cash yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->