• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

did a first respones this morning

bluelilly72

Reaction score
i did test the line came up right away and pink stay ages then went when the test dried out it gone lighter why do they have to play nasty tricks ran out the test have to go out and get some more what would you ladys do ??? done dig not pregnant lines are darker then useal but i know not to read the lines but im 9dpo or 10 dpo do you count after ovulation test or the ovulation test??

I would wait a day or two Hun and poas again and I'm sure u will get a better line as that sounds very promising =) xxx gl

woww babes sounds like beginning of a bfp u shouldnt read a test after the time anyways so that wud mean bfp wouldbt it?????

and digis wont show regnant till u have missed period babes xx

Sounds like a bfp to me... It has to be read during the time period :)

it was so i went out and brought a predictor test it looked cheap lol neg and then some cheap one but there 25miu i in limbo are first response know for fake positives there so expensive 2 for Pound i really want to try some more but the price is too much i brought them when on offer in boots 4 for 10 pound i found some on amazon 4 for 13 pound but dont know if should risk it cause if get period be waste money tho guess could keep them

I have bought some cheapy ones from wilkinsons £2 for 2 they are 25mUI but still I dnt mind.... Anything for my poas addiction lol teehee try again in a few days Hun with a cheapy test.... Or buy fr and keep them for next time if u dnt get ur bfp xxx

well as i not notice and you know what like see bfn and off in mood i went came back in like 4 Min's and big pink line on the predictor test i read it too fast my boobs are killing me but i never thought anything of it as still hurt after daughter was born there more painful now last time was preg they where so painful worse then giving birth i only did :sex: cd18 cd19 twice and cd21 so thought was out this month see if af comes got some first response coming tues the day mi due. got some cheap on way of ebay as well

how many DPO are you my mum and bf think im crazy buying all these test said i don't smoke drink or do drugs its a good addiction :haha:

im 9 or 10 did you test before 12dpo trying to relax now lol

yes i tested 8dpo or 9 dpo and it couldnt have been more negative... i swear i could feel the baby implanting like around 10dpo

so did some cheaps this morning and got faint line now i want another predictor test lol

I want you to get some more as well
Good luck to you x

its crazy every test buy i read they give fasle postives i will get some superdrug test driving my self mad

so went to superdrug and got test on offer and got a second line a nice one as well thanks everyone will be doing one in morning just ordered some more first response i cant believe it tho thanks girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"