did any of you conceive 3 or more days before O?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by missmaddiesue, Jun 1, 2011.

1. and boy or girl? thanks in advance and congratulations! :)

2. mamawannabee

mamawannabee Natural Mama/WTT #2

You can't conceive until after O, but do you mean BD on those days for shettles method trying to get a boy or girl?

3. yeah, i thought wording it that way might be confusing, but i mean did you fall pregnant after having intercourse 3 or more days before ovulating? :)

4. mamawannabee

mamawannabee Natural Mama/WTT #2

I am no help, I'm sorry! We bd'd on day of O and not for a week before that, and I have a feeling it's a boy, but we aren't finding out until delivery! You may have better luck posting on 2nd tri boards, most of the women on here don't know what they're having yet! I hope someone gives you the answer you are looking for!

5. thank you for your help! gl with the rest of your pregnancy, how exciting :)

6. Shansam

Shansam Mother of 1

Yes i fell pregnant by having sex 3/2 days before ovulation.
    That was the last time i has sex around ovulation because i couldnt because i was on medication for 2 weeks and i wasnt allowed.
    So im defo sure it was that sperm dose i conceived :D

7. SpunkyMunkey

SpunkyMunkey Well-Known Member

I am pregnant from 3 days before ovulation, but we won't find out until the baby is born if its a boy or a girl, unless it's blatantly obvious on an ultrasound.

8. awesome, this gives me hope :) and congrats!!