did any of you conceive 3 or more days before O?

M

missmaddiesue

and boy or girl? thanks in advance and congratulations! :)

The cycle that we conceived, we did the baby dance about 3 days before O... I had to go away so couldn't do it any closer...

We weren't holding out for much hope but fate has it that it was to be the cycle we got our BFP!:happydance:

And... We are having a little girl. So it's true that girl :spermy: survives longer... :winkwink:

thank you!! i hope i will be saying the same thing soon, fingers crossed!

on google it said I would ovulate on the 18th (period always started on the 4th/5th of the month) but i had to go on vacation on the 16th, so we just tried the night before I left and viola I came back pregnant! with a boy! but I actually think I ovulate a little earlier

I conceived 3 days before O and having a baby boy.

i THINK we did it about a day after? not sure exactly as i dont know exactly when i ovulated. but we are having a boy

we DTD for 3 days before and 1 day after my pos OPK...I had a little girl

We only DTD once ( 4 days before O) the month we got pregnant too, we had pretty much given up trying for awhile so I was pretty pleasantly surprised

We are also having a girl :thumbup:

We dtd 5 days before,3 days before and 2 days before and we are having a girl xx

yay!! then i guess it is quite possible... hopefully i'm not out :) thanks for all your responses ladies!

We DTD the day before and the day of ovulation, and we've been told a girl. Still need about another month to confirm it though! Good luck to you. :flower:

yep is definately true that girly sperm stay longer, i had sex at least 5 days if not 7 days before i would have ovulated and thinking no chance of conceiving i did...and it a girl! yay! So happy as it was 2 years to the day i lost my last baby at 12 weeks, which i put down to being with an abusive husband who said he didn't want the baby and when i lost it said 'good'. I believe my daughter to be came back to me because she wanted me as a mum but not the loser as a dad, she was conceived when i had given up on another child at 40 and come to terms with end of marriage.

Later i found out my ex conceived another child at same time i had conceived the one i lost, the other woman had a girl when i was due, it was a very hard thing to go through knowing i had lost my much wanted baby whilst another woman kept my husbands baby....he's the ultimate loser though she has remarried and the new man in her life is now 'daddy' to their daughter whilst he has no input. We have a son who he sees once a week, who he does love but i can see my son growing further apart fromhim. I feel sorry for my ex, he pissed on his chips, whilst now iam so happy even if i am a single mummy!

sorry to go offtopic lol!

We dtd about 3 days before o, and only once over that time so I know that was it, and we are expecting a boy.

thank you very much! if i ever do get my bfp, i want a boy first :) however, i will gladly take a girl too lol, i need all the baby dust in the world!

We DTD the day I ovulated and we're having a girl. I assume you mean DTD rather than conceiving as you can't conceive before you ovulate?

yeaaah, sorry i worded it funny! i did, indeed, mean who had sex days before O and wound up pregnant :) and congrats to you ladies!! the back of my mind keeps telling me "im out" because we did it 3 days before O and that's it, so i'm really hoping we got some strong swimmers in there!

You've got a good chance! It only takes one little swimmer!! Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->