Did any of you experience this before getting a BFP??

AngelWings215

Reaction score
My last period was 6/30/14. My cycles are normally 33-36 days apart so my next period (according to my Fertility Friend) was due on 8/6/14. I had what I thought was EWCM on the 25th or 26th of July. I have PCOS so the date of my cycles are never specific just a guess. I had sex on 8/1. No AF as of yet and my CM is now creamy (like lotion).

I had all of my PMS symptoms but they are now gone except the breast soreness.. I am now experiencing light cramping Is it possible that I could be pregnant from this encounter? If so when should I test for pregnancy?

Wow, are you me? Because I started my period on July 1st and have 36 day cycles. I had sex on the 24th and got a BFP today, but the 1st seems like it might be a little late to catch that egg, however PCOS is a tricky thing. Don't worry about it until the 12th or 13th, then try testing and see what happens!

Good Luck!

Wow, are you me? Because I started my period on July 1st and have 36 day cycles. I had sex on the 24th and got a BFP today, but the 1st seems like it might be a little late to catch that egg, however PCOS is a tricky thing. Don't worry about it until the 12th or 13th, then try testing and see what happens!

Good Luck!

Congrats on the BFP! :) I'll wait another week (15th) and then test. Thanks for the help! :)

Or are you me lol??
my last period was 29th June, i have irregular long cycles, was due 3rd August. (a week ago today) ive had 3 BFN's at day af was due, 3 days late and 5 days late. Ive given up! i feel pregnant, doc says re-test in a week, im feeling crap about it all now just want a BFP or AF!

Or are you me lol??
my last period was 29th June, i have irregular long cycles, was due 3rd August. (a week ago today) ive had 3 BFN's at day af was due, 3 days late and 5 days late. Ive given up! i feel pregnant, doc says re-test in a week, im feeling crap about it all now just want a BFP or AF!

Sounds like we're in the same boat! If you don't mind me asking do you have PCOS? Do you know when/if you ovulated? How far along would you be if you're pregnant?

I don't plan on testing until next Friday if AF hasn't shown up by then.

Hi...I dont mind at all but no I dont have it. I dont chart or anything simply because I find it stressful thinking ttc everyday! We just have regular sex throughout the month. Still no sign of af, 8 days late today....im bot testing at the mo simply because I hate the bfn's! I keep thinking if im pregnant then I will know in time....im thinking more just a messed up cycle now. I still have lots of cm which is clumpy white around my cervix...I feel pregnant!!! My tests just dont agree lol!!!

How far along would you be if you are pregnant?

Hi...I dont mind at all but no I dont have it. I dont chart or anything simply because I find it stressful thinking ttc everyday! We just have regular sex throughout the month. Still no sign of af, 8 days late today....im bot testing at the mo simply because I hate the bfn's! I keep thinking if im pregnant then I will know in time....im thinking more just a messed up cycle now. I still have lots of cm which is clumpy white around my cervix...I feel pregnant!!! My tests just dont agree lol!!!

4-5 weeks im guessing? But to me if I was that would show :/ I dont know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->