did any of you have implantation bleeding?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Hello ladies, congratulations to you all! :D I was hoping you could give me some advice.. last night I thought AF had got me, as I wiped and saw the usual pink CM I get when she's starting, I had it for a couple of times after, just when I wiped, and then I went to bed. I expected to wake to my usual flow of a period, but instead I woke to my usual creamy CM. I'm so confused :( I was due AF yesterday, but I'm not sure when I ovulated this month as I haven't used any ovulation tests. Could this of been implantation bleeding? Did any of you have a similar thing? I tested this afternoon - bfn :( but I'm guessing if it was implantation, it'd be too early to show bfp? :shrug:

Thanks in advance for any replies :) x

I had implantation bleeding this pregnancy. Had a wipe of pink cm at 6dpo and then up till 9dpo had brownish cm on wiping. Didn't get my Bfp till 15dpo though. Only way you will know is to take a test in a few days. There's no for sure way to tell if it was implantation bleeding or not. Hope you get your bfp very soon.

I did with my first pregnancy (now a toddler)......but it was about 4/5 days later I got a BFP. Best of luck :)

I did with my last bfp but I can tell you that from what I've read when ttc is that having bleeding that late is generally not going to be implantation bleeding, I'm not saying it's impossible, just unlikely...I sometimes will have a couple days of spotting before af is due and will sometimes literally only get a drop in an entire day and then the next day it's morevspotti and then of course af finally shows up 😒 good luck to you!

I never had implantation bleeding in either of my pregnancys.
I see you have PCOS, do you normally have regular cycles? X

My cousin had a small amount of bleeding all through her first trimester and she now has a very healthy 13 year old. I guess you just never know until you do all the tests. Good luck:)

Thanks everyone. Yeah I do have PCOS but my last two cycles have been regular! So I'm not sure what's going on with it.. X

I had nothing apart from creamy thick cm , I ovulated cd 17 and I think it was around 5dpo I had pains and I did a cervix check which was snotty cm and the to best speck or blood and that was it nothing continued to have creamy cm and im 5 weeks today , anything is possible hun I have heard you can bleed around the time ur af would be due and still be preg xxxx

I never had any IB with any of mine but it could be. It's just a waiting game hun xx all the best

I did for 2days on the 4th and 5th - as i put my mooncup in 4hurs later to see how full she was nothing was there but i keep it in then the next day i need a cam up the bum to see how my ulcerative colitis is going tmi lol
so i put her back in as i had like red slimy stuff and got home from the ozzy took her out and nothing at all was in the cup the next day nothing at all then just a wet feeling i took a test as well and get a bfn 4day later i got my bfp :)
best of luck hun xxx

I did with my first and it scared me half to death but it stopped after an hour and all was fine.

Second time I bled but it never stopped. :(

This time not a sign of any blood so far. I guess they're all different.

So I'd say if it's implantation it will stop fairly quickly. Good luck! :)

Yes!

I had my normal cramps the day before AF was due (10dpo) so thought she was on her way. Over the next two days I had some rusty brown, but hardly anything. I thought it was the start of AF, but I was so wrong! Got my BFP at 16dpo!!! (tested on 14dpo and was a BFN):happydance:

Good luck to you xx

Todays test, does anyone see the faint line? I think even if I did get a :bfp: now, I wouldn't believe it! :haha: The spotting has changed to a darker red, almost brown.. It has eased off alot, I only woke to a few tiny streaks this morning. I don't know what's going on! :wacko: I might book in at the docs, see if they can do some bloods? :shrug: X

Attachments

• WP_20150309_08_03_22_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20150309_08_03_22_Pro (2).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 16
Todays test, does anyone see the faint line? I think even if I did get a :bfp: now, I wouldn't believe it! :haha: The spotting has changed to a darker red, almost brown.. It has eased off alot, I only woke to a few tiny streaks this morning. I don't know what's going on! :wacko: I might book in at the docs, see if they can do some bloods? :shrug: X

I see a line but just a personal opinion that I'd avoid predictor tests if that's one. I've had unbelievable lines develop on them within the time limit and my good friend had the same thing happen to her. Good luck though!!

Ah, thank you! I tested with one yesterday and got nothing. Well, there was a line but it had no colour to it. I've gone back and looked at this test this morning again after 20 mins, says you can read them until 30 mins and still get a true result - but it's blindly a :bfp: now? Struggling to believe it, think they're just crap tests.. X

I'm not saying it's not your bfp, could well be. Just the lines I got on those tests were clear bfp's so rushed out to get a first response. And nada. Not even a hint of a line. Even went to the doctors for bloods and I defo wasnt pregnant. I then googled the tests and so many women were saying the same. Maybe just confirm it with a different brand just to be sure? I really hope it is your BFP!

thanks hun, I will do. the only other test I have atm are crappy ic ones, and I don't believe they're as sensitive as they say they are. one of those showed a very faint line this morning, but I've had some false positives on them before! this is hardwork.. haha :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->