Did any of you ladies get your BFP after 13dpo?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi there girls! So I'm on 13dpo with a :bfn: :cry:

I've had so many good signs including pelvic pain..

Is there any hope? Or maybe I ovulated later than cd 16?

I got mine on CD 13 and it was incredibly faint.

I have been in groups with a couple ladies that got their bfp at a later day. I think one was 19 dpo.

I hope you get your bfp.

Thanks for replying Krissie! I've been debating when I ovulated so I'm not driving myself nuts! I can't decide if I ovulated on cd16 or cd19? And the inaccurate temp on cd20.. It's stressing me out! LOL!

There is hope Hun, I didn't get a positive on a FRER until I missed my period and you can test with those six days before a period is due. I'm praying for you :hugs:

So I had a question about the progesterone level and when my nurse thought I ovulated.. She called me back today and she said for what my levels were on CD 23 the day I had the blood work done I ovulated about 6-7 days before then so she said around June 7th or 8th so that'll mean I ovulated on CD16 or CD17... So the way my chart is now is accurate... 13DPO now and no sign of AF! Hopefully I'll join you ladies!

yes first time around i got my bfp on 16 dpo, very faint. 2nd time was around 14/15 this time i got it on 11dpo so it really varies on how long it takes to implant. I know the exact day i ovulated on but when i have been for scans they have put me backwards or forwards by anweek sometimes so it really does vary how long it takes for it to implant properly x

I'm at 15 dpo and no sign of AF and I got a BFN just yesterday. Haven't tested again yet. Holding off in case af should decide to randomly show. Not that this helps you..but you aren't alone

There is hope Hun, I didn't get a positive on a FRER until I missed my period and you can test with those six days before a period is due. I'm praying for you :hugs:

Thank you Mummy! I'm resisting to test until cd35 which will be 18dpo.. some other girl on a different thread says to her it looks like I ovulated on cd16 had an implantation dip on cd22 and it went triphastic:thumbup:

When I woke up this morning while I was taking my temp I felt a little gush down there so I was thinking hmmm she's here but my temp was still up and it was just clear cm..

yes first time around i got my bfp on 16 dpo, very faint. 2nd time was around 14/15 this time i got it on 11dpo so it really varies on how long it takes to implant. I know the exact day i ovulated on but when i have been for scans they have put me backwards or forwards by anweek sometimes so it really does vary how long it takes for it to implant properly x

Thanks Bonnie! That makes sense!! I'm trying to resist to test so I don't see anymore BFN's.. just 4 more days to TESTING! My temps have stayed up and consistent!

I'm at 15 dpo and no sign of AF and I got a BFN just yesterday. Haven't tested again yet. Holding off in case af should decide to randomly show. Not that this helps you..but you aren't alone

Thank you jordy!! Yeah I was testing and seeing BFN's too!!! So I'm not testing until I'm 18dpo!!!! Feeling little gushes down there and it's just been clear cm :happydance:

If your not sure on your ovulation date you could still get your bfp, your not out until AF shows. Good luck Hun, hope you get your bfp.

Thanks Missbb!! I know it was around June 7th or June 8th. I got my blood work done on cd 23 and my nurse said my progesterone levels look really good and it confirmed ovulation...

So I've been wondering about my "O" day from my chart and my nurse said it'll be 7 days before I got my blood work done.. so my ovulation day has got to be cd16..

Have you tested again yet??

Kitty.. No I haven't! Nervous too! I may cave in and test in the am... Not sure? My temps seem to be going up.. Just not sure if I am 15dpo or 16dpo.. and don't want to test too early :dohh:

Do it... I have been following this thread and I am dying to know :)

Following. I'm 1-4 days late for AF and have gotten faintly positive dye tests but negative digitals. Nervous because I had a chemical pregnancy in March that also showed as very faint. Today is 17 dpo - but now I'm thinking maybe I ovulated later... maybe I'm only 15... it's driving me crazy, the not knowing for sure. Hope you get a bfp next time you test.

Well tested this morning with 3 different HPT's and they were all :bfn:'s! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Currently 16dpo!! Don't know what's going on!? :cry:

Following. I'm 1-4 days late for AF and have gotten faintly positive dye tests but negative digitals. Nervous because I had a chemical pregnancy in March that also showed as very faint. Today is 17 dpo - but now I'm thinking maybe I ovulated later... maybe I'm only 15... it's driving me crazy, the not knowing for sure. Hope you get a bfp next time you test.

Hi daisy!! I'm in the same boat as you! I'm thinking I'm 16dpo but I could be 15dpo or 14dpo! All I know is my nurse said I ovulated around cd16! I swear if AF doesn't show up by next weekend I'm getting a blood test done! This is insane! I've never been past 13dpo!! I woke up this morning to AF cramps and I'm thinking okay she's coming... but NOTHING!! :growlmad:

Well tested this morning with 3 different HPT's and they were all :bfn:'s! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Currently 16dpo!! Don't know what's going on!? :cry:

Could you try a diffferent more sensitive test? It does sounds strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->