Did any of your pregnancy dreams show what your baby really looked like?

KahluaCupcake

Achievement Unlocked: PG
Reaction score
I had a conversation with my mother recently, and she told me that when she was pregnant with her first child, she had a very vivid dream that she was out shopping, and was holding a perhaps 4 to 6 month old baby. The baby was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes...and when she awoke, she thought it was ridiculous. Not only had her doctor guessed her baby to be a girl, but she was never blonde and her husband had dark hair as well.
Well, lo and behold....the baby from her dreams WAS her son. He was blonde until he was a few years old, and still has blue eyes.

Did any of you ladies have a similar experience? Whether it was exactly what they looked like, or even just the sex (if you didn't find out by ultrasound)?
I'd love to hear your stories!

The only dream I had of having a baby while I was pregnant got the gender right (girl), but not even close on the looks. Clara is blonde and has blue eyes, and the baby girl I gave birth to in my dream was a black and white kitten we named Charlotte. :rofl::rofl:

Yes :)

I saw a long boy with lots of dark hair in my dreams & he looked exactly the same when he was born. xx

The only dream I had of having a baby while I was pregnant got the gender right (girl), but not even close on the looks. Clara is blonde and has blue eyes, and the baby girl I gave birth to in my dream was a black and white kitten we named Charlotte. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

I dreamt I was having a boy!!! So it wasn't right for me...

I had a horrifying dream of having triplets! Needless to say that was very much wrong :haha:

I did - I dreamt I would have a boy before I found out and I did.
I also imagined a chubster who looked like me - and that's what I got!!!

I dreamed of a girl before I knew I was pregnant, but she was about 3 years old in the dream... So don't know if my LO will start to look like that... x

I dreamt I was having a boy. Even after the scans showed she was a girl.

Knew he/she would be blonde though!

I dreamt i had a little girl and she was snatched off me about a week before i found out i was pregnant..it freaked me out a little but i had an instinct from finding out wen i was preg tht i was having a girl............she looked just like the baby in my dream to

lol

shes more baeutiful then any dream i had :)

Well I dreamt I had a son throughout my whole pregnancy - even after finding out LO was a girl :haha:

He had blue eyes though, and my LO does too (against all odds!)

I had a dream that I was having a little girl before I found out the sex. I had alot of dreams about a little girl. She always looked different though but I did wind up having a girl

I always had dreams that I would have a baby girl, but her looks always varied from having dark hair and dark eyes, or blue eyes. Well I got the gender right, and the blue eyes too

I dreamt that I would have a girl with dark warm brown curly hair. I dreamt about her as a baby and a toddler. Wrong for me.

I suppose it's different for everyone. :)
What's funny is that I was sure the month I conceived didn't work. I had actually ordered a couple new infertility books to help deal with it. But a few days before I got my BFP, I had a dream...I don't remember who I was talking to or why, but I distinctly remember saying, "I'm pregnant! I don't know /how/ I know, I just KNOW!"
And it was right. I don't know if I'd call it a premonition.
On top of that, I really want a girl. Truly. I'm a pink and frills and makeup-loving girl and would have a little princess with cupcake dresses and tutus. But I had a dream again maybe a week ago or so, and the circumstances were the same: I don't remember who I was talking to or why, but I said, "it's a boy. Yes, the baby's a boy. I don't know /how/ I know, I just know."
And so I have quite the feeling it's going to be a boy. ;)
I won't find out for quite a few weeks, though.

I dreamt I had a boy and I did. I can't remember what he looked like in the dream though!

I dreamt at my ultrasound they said 'there is his boy parts' :baby: I think I dreamt that as I already had 2 lovely Boys, but I longed for a Girl

Thankfully my dream wasnt true :cloud9:

Before we had a gender scan, I'd always dream that LO was a boy-- even though i had a really strong gut feeling that she was a girl.
Whenever I would have dreams about LO after the scan, I always dreampt of myself as a baby-- I guess dreaming that she'd look just like me. Funny enough, she is basically a little mini me. I was chubbier (my baby was tiny!), but other than the chubbiness, she looks exactly like me as a newborn! Weird. :)
:flow:

I dreamt I was having a blue-eyed girl, and that's what I got. :thumbup:

My mother also has a tendency to dream about rabbits or fish whenever someone is pregnant in the family. She has never been wrong. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->