Did any one watch the hospital on ch4 about pregnancy?

daniandbaby

Pregnant-expecting
Reaction score
I thought it was really good however I thought that girl that had the c section made the wrong decision by being putting to sleep, even when midwifes advised her not too.

What was your opinions????

She should of listened but she was young and scared and TBH if i have a section i would like to be asleep but wont go against mw advise x

i think she was wrong but i think most of the teens on there made alot of teens look bad every one of those girls but one was "not with babys father" and "not using any protection" and the one girl who was with babys dad said she was with him just to have a baby and sometimes wishes he would just go away

just watching the last bit now... I think its hard as at that age they seem to be easily influenced by their mates opinions etc but when it came to medical advice she didnt seem to listen or take in what they were saying..

I would not want to be asleep as I would want to see my baby coming out of me, hear his first cry etc (My opinion).. I think that the old woman was very judgemental and its true they made teens look bad, as not all teen pregnancys are like that! I think It was bad of her when she said alot of babies will be taken away from their mums :(

forgot channel 4 plus 1 -

that girl is a tad niave - esp with the whole smoking is ok, i saw it on telly thing :|

every one of those girls but one was "not with babys father"

I know what it looks like for a lot of them... but I imagine it's not always completely the girls' fault. Grown men don't always stick around when a woman gets pregnant, and there's not much that the female party can do about that...

every one of those girls but one was "not with babys father"

I know what it looks like for a lot of them... but I imagine it's not always completely the girls' fault. Grown men don't always stick around when a woman gets pregnant, and there's not much that the female party can do about that...

i was not insulting the girls just saying it made teens look bad because everyone they asked that they decided to show on the tv said the same thing, i no im lucky as a teen with my oh still here and working :)

I just watched this online on 4 catchup after reading this thread - I hate shows that make pregnant teens look bad :( Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a good watch, but very one sided. I fell pregnant at 18 with my first, was on the pill but wasn't told that antibiotics can mess it up (no excuse, but no regrets for my daughter either) and I hated the stigma so much I found it hard to enjoy the pregnancy. Took a break from Uni till LO was 6 months, restarted my course and ended up with a degree and decent job as well as a perfect little girl.

I admire the girls on there for facing the responsibilties of their actions, even though some of their attitudes showed they'll be growing up VERY fast!

I watched this! the c-section teen did say at the end she regretted being put to sleep for it...i can see the temptation to b asleep and not have to deal with the scariness of a c-section but i dont think i could get over being pregnant b4 i went to sleep then waking up to a baby and not having any memory of the bit in between!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->