Did anybody have spotting early on?

Emelie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I can't wait to meet everyone!

I just have a very quick question for all you lovely people, I'm very confused as to what's going on with my body. I am currently 7DPO and for the first few days past O, I didn't experience much. It was only around 4DPO that I started to experience some wet CM (Sorry TMI) and then a small amount of pinky spotting the next day but I didn't need a pad or anything. Since then I've had a little more wet CM that feels like I've wet myself slightly! :wacko:

Anyway, today I have noticed some more spotting that's brown in colour and again doesn't need a pad. I did wake up with a bit of back ache this morning but that's subsided now. I remember someone telling me if there were two separate implantations it could be twins and they do run in my family but it skipped a generation! Thanks for taking the time to read my post, it's driving me crazy how this is all going!

Hi sweet :flower: I had spotting at 5dpo (just a single spot) & then a small smear a few days later. I'm now 11dpo.

Oh wow, so have you got your BFP yet or have you not tested? I'm planning to this Friday (11DPO) when I finish work if AF doesn't show! X

Not tested yet. Got to go into town tomorrow so might grab a test. I've had a few symptoms but nothing concrete. Had a horrid dream the other night & woke myself up by screaming. Yesterday & today my mouth & lips have been slightly drier than normal but have had to wipe saliva away frequently. Had a raging thirst yesterday.

Hate not being able to decipher between pms & symptoms :shrug:

Ah I see, well good luck for that! That dream doesn't sound nice at all either :( Me too! I don't even feel like AF is coming, it's really weird.

My last 2 cycles have been 26 days. Generally they are between 25-29 days.

I see. Well I hope I'll see you with your BFP soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->