Did anyone else have contractions?

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
I have been told today that the baby did not survive past 7 weeks...yesterday i was admitted to a and e with bleeding and SEVERE pains...these pains were coming in waves, every 30 seconds or so and then 2 mins of horendous pain..was so bad they gave me gas and air...has anyone else experienced this? I swear its the most painful thing ive ever experienced, both emotionally and phisically. :cry:

Oh moomoo I'm so sorry:hugs::cry:

Have the pains stopped now?

How far gone were you?

i was about 10 weeks gone and started to bleed lightly on fri, it just got worse until yesterday i was in so much pain i couldnt even stand up..im not in pain at all now. although they have told me that the baby is between my womb and my cervix..so i havent passed it yet. :cry:

Hey hun. I don't know if this is the same but on the day that I started bleeding I had such bad cramping that I had to actually stop and breath until it passed. And stupid me, never thought anything of it at the time as it was my first pregnancy and I had no clue what to expect. I just assumed it was my uterus growing. But apparently it was me getting ready for the miscarriage. I'm so sorry this is all happening to you. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I hope you feel better soon.

i was about 10 weeks gone and started to bleed lightly on fri, it just got worse until yesterday i was in so much pain i couldnt even stand up..im not in pain at all now. although they have told me that the baby is between my womb and my cervix..so i havent passed it yet. :cry:

Oh no! I am so sad for you. I think we are in similar situations too:cry:

:hug:

moomoo.....i had this too.......by the time they started though, i already knew i was miscarrying because i had had some bleeding.....the hospital were near useless and didn't even offer me a scan......i was 11 weeks. I did get a scan two days after, which only confirmed it all.....

i wish you weren't going through this....it is so unfair......:hugs: the pain is so draining, i remember feeling numb from it all.....please take some time for you and your partner to understand all of this, and to heal, both physically and emotionally - each of them is just as tough......

am here if you need to talk........

C
x

Mine are just awful right now, to the point that I moan sometimes and breathe through them. It is just terrible. I have been taking Advil and Tylenol together, and if you haven't tried anything yet, I suggest that you do, because it does help some.
(hugs)

Hi hun,
so sorry for what you've gone through :hugs:

In answer to your question: yes, its exactly what i had. I knew i was mc'ing as had been diagnosed with missed mc a week earlier and was scheduled for a d&c that same morning.

It was exactly like you said. My contractions started about 2 am and i had them every minute or two- for hours!! I am known for having a very high pain-threshold and my fiance was shocked and appalled at the amount of pain i was in. Never experienced anything like it and if my future childbirth will be like that im taking all the drugs available to me!!

I couldnt take anything either as was going into surgery but suffice it to say the big needle the aneasthesiologist was coming at me with was very gratefully accepted. No more pain after! (after the d&c).

Take care hun..and again im so, so sorry!

:hug:, Omi xxx

i had a m/c 4 months ago and i was 10 week.. i had excruciating pains. but mine could have due i was given tablets 2 open my cervix.. i was in a state of labour.
but yes i was in pain.
just rest up hun
xx

the pains have stopped now...well mostly, i guess the contractions have just opened my cervix up?? Apparently the scan showed the baby is neither in my womb or the cervix...just in between somewhere??! :cry: i hope there is no more pain...

I did, but I wouldn't call it severe. I'd call it intense not really painful. I was at least 2 1/2 cm dialated.

:hugs: :hugs:

After my second d &c (for the same pregnancy) the surgeon inserted a tablet to help make sure that everything was gone this time. I was in so much pain afterwards, I was sure that I was going to pass out. Felt like I had to use the bathroon. Went, sat on the toilet and didn't know what to do. Had my husband run a cold bath as I was fainting. Intense pain.

Hi moomoo, I'm so sorry :hugs: I had contractions with two of my pregnancies, last year I was meant to be 11+4 but was told it had died around 8 weeks. It was painful and as you see emotional to have to go through that for no "reason". Thinking of you xx

holy hell, I m/c the first time at 10 weeks and I took the tablet to help get it going. I was in constant contraction for 10 HOURS - like a huge cramp every 3 mins! I laid on the ground next to the bathroom with a pillow and comforter because it was so damn painful and uncomfortable (the tablet had given me diarrhea) .... It really was the worst day of my life.

After my second d &c (for the same pregnancy) the surgeon inserted a tablet to help make sure that everything was gone this time. I was in so much pain afterwards, I was sure that I was going to pass out. Felt like I had to use the bathroon. Went, sat on the toilet and didn't know what to do. Had my husband run a cold bath as I was fainting. Intense pain.

oooo i had those tablets... i had 9!! 6 orally and 3 internally over a period of 15 hours..

I also had this hun. had the tablets to start mc as had missed mc at 13 weeks and another mc at 8wks and the pain was tremendous! Exactly like contractions, constant cramp building to extruciating pain that made me ball my eyes out. Even solpodol tablets didnt touch it.... thankfully for me it lasted no longer than 2 hours at its worst but did have strong cramps for about 8 hours after.... nothing since though and just got AF and it was relatively pain free - think my pain threshold may have increased.....

Its a horrible experience to go through so much pain but it will ease and then hopefully you will start to heal emotionally too. Thinking of you babe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->