• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Did anyone feel everything right away?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
With all my pregnancies symptoms started soon after having tried, but with this possible pregnancy my symptoms are not as clear. I was hoping to get a second opinion on whether it worked out. My SO has OCD and a few other issues and he is unable to do anything else than going crazy 24/7

About six hours after I felt a sharp pulling pain on my left side together with PMS like back and leg pain (I am prone to that but hardly ever had PMS) the next day a dull feeling near my uterus appeared and I began having menstrual like cramps. I never really get these with menstruation or ovulation, only the first periods after pregnancy, so I know what it feels like.
I also immediately became very hungry and a bit dizzy and nauseated. I read it truly can happen so fast. The cramps and aches subsided and now I am sitting here wondering if it worked out...:(

I think I will have to wait about 9 days from conception now to possibly feel more?

I remember you. We had April babies last time :)

I can't give you a definite answer, but this pregnancy for me has been heavy with early symptoms. Before I even tested positive, my breasts were sore, I was ridiculously tired, and the nausea had began. All three are things I only get when pregnant. It took another few days to test positive. So, in some cases, it can definitely happen.

I will be wishing you luck :)

I remember you. We had April babies last time :)

I can't give you a definite answer, but this pregnancy for me has been heavy with early symptoms. Before I even tested positive, my breasts were sore, I was ridiculously tired, and the nausea had began. All three are things I only get when pregnant. It took another few days to test positive. So, in some cases, it can definitely happen.

I will be wishing you luck :)

Hey!! I remember you too :D
So we may be pregnant around a similar time again!
I am on day 4 past ovulation and yesterday diarrhea started for me. Has always been a symptom.

That would be really wonderful! I hope your boys are well. :)

That's great, but what an unfortunate symptom! :haha:
I am really rooting for you.

That would be really wonderful! I hope your boys are well. :)

That's great, but what an unfortunate symptom! :haha:
I am really rooting for you.

Thank you, I am 10 days DPO now and experiencing a loss of symptoms and temp. dip. I hope it is the dreaded implantation dip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"