Did anyone get pregnant after the Covid Vaccine?

Strawberrii

Reaction score
Hi,

I have my vaccine next week and i am still not at ease with having it. I am ttc within the next year and have had miscarriages already. Just wanted to know if anyone got pregnant after receiving both doses or any trouble conceiving after having the vaccine. Just want to put my mind at ease.

appreciate any replies!

Hope you managed to make a decision your comfortable with .

We may try for our final child later this year so this was also a concern for me . I did get the vaccine. I’m hopeful it will all be fine and any issues won’t be because or the vaccine.

Good luck with your TTC journey xx

Hi,

I have my vaccine next week and i am still not at ease with having it. I am ttc within the next year and have had miscarriages already. Just wanted to know if anyone got pregnant after receiving both doses or any trouble conceiving after having the vaccine. Just want to put my mind at ease.

appreciate any replies!
I am on the same boat, just got a message from NHS. However I’m going to wait until I get AF and then take a vaccine.

I was ttc when I had my 1st vaccine and 2 months after I got my BFP and everything is going well! Currently 16+4 weeks.

I was ttc when I had my 1st vaccine and 2 months after I got my BFP and everything is going well! Currently 16+4 weeks.
That’s amazing. Congratulations! Such a good news . Now I don’t have any doubts.

Yeah I had mine AZ in March then got pregnant just had my second yesterday can’t say I wasn’t nervous purely because it’s AZ but had scan today all good

I had my first in June and today I’m going to take a second dose but I am just on 4dpo. Hopefully it will be fine.

Unfortunately they did not give me the second dose as I have to wait min 8 weeks (UK)

Hi, I had AZ 1st dose in Feb. Conceived May and currently 13wks. My 2nd was due the week I got my BFP but cancelled. I haven't ruled out having it but didnt want to within the first trimester. Although now I think I will have to have both again as its been over 12wks between doses. Not sure???

Just to update - just found out I am pregnant !
Had both doses of the vaccine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->