Did anyone get pregnant from

alisha1418

Mother of three girls!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I have been wondering can you get pregnant right after you stopped taking the birthcontrol pill or even after the withdrawal bleeding you get from stopping it?

I had been on the pill for a year and then we suddenly decided we wanted to add the last and final member to our family. Plus this is the first time I had ever been on birth control so I’m not to positive on what happens when you stop to try and conceive again.

Hey! I stopped bc and got pregnant first cycle off but it was a chemical. My gyno thinks the lining of my uterus was too thin. I’m now 3rd cycle off bc, regular 26-27 day cycle. I found that taking prenatal vitamins helped regulate me. I was on bc for over 3 years. Good luck :dust:

I stopped taking BC and got pregnant first time we DTD with DD2 so it does happen ! Good luck

With my son I got preggo as soon as (well 2 weeks after) I stopped the pill after being on it for 8 yrs. I had my normal withdrawal bleed. I counted the 1st day of that as cd1. Then I must have ovulated on schedule about 14 days later bc about cd 23 I got a faint positive test and now have a 3 year old. I'm hoping it'll be as easy this time around, but we'll see.

Thank you ladies for telling me your stories, It’s really reassuring! So here’s my next question LOL how long did you wait to use a test?
I’m feeling pregnant, I sometime become nauseous and it’ll stay for long periods of time. I’ve had morning sickeness with both of my previous pregnancy’s. That bloated bubble feeling (not sure how else to explain that)... LOL my fingers are crossed though!

DD1 I was a few days late but didn’t realise it as I had been super busy .
DD2 I tested the day period was due I just knew I was pregnant because I didn’t have any of my usual pre period signs!

Good luck !

Thank you ladies for telling me your stories, It’s really reassuring! So here’s my next question LOL how long did you wait to use a test?
I’m feeling pregnant, I sometime become nauseous and it’ll stay for long periods of time. I’ve had morning sickeness with both of my previous pregnancy’s. That bloated bubble feeling (not sure how else to explain that)... LOL my fingers are crossed though!

I waited till what I *think* was about 8dpo with an early response test. That's the very earliest I'd try. Most test can detect 4 days before your expected period.

I was recently on the pill, stopped three days into the pack, then had a withdrawal bleed four days after that. Lol that sucked, but original the next period was supposed to be Sept 15ish. I was waiting till about the 10th to take a home pregnancy test but I was wondering if I can try sooner. Not sure weither or not it’ll be good now to try.

I was recently on the pill, stopped three days into the pack, then had a withdrawal bleed four days after that. Lol that sucked, but original the next period was supposed to be Sept 15ish. I was waiting till about the 10th to take a home pregnancy test but I was wondering if I can try sooner. Not sure weither or not it’ll be good now to try.

Count the 1st day of your withdrawal bleed as cd1. You can O at any time but for reference if you have no clues most common is around cd14 sooo count it out and test at the earliest on cd22, but even that may be early, especially since you dont know when you ovulated.

My ovulation date would have been the 18th of August I believe I did check before hand but never thought to remember it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->