Did Anyone Here Use a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor?

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

First of all, congrats on your BFPs! I'm in the WTT category, March 2015 to be exact, but I was pregnant at the beginning of this year, ended in a mmc. Anyway, I'm staying positive and hopeful and of course excited about the actual TTC process as my first one was an oops.

I'm seriously looking into the ClearBlue Fertility Monitors, even though they are not cheap and I'm just looking to see if anyone here has used one and what your opinions are. I've only read good reviews online but you never know. Maybe they are just fertile myrtles and didn't even need it lol.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

I brought one after I suffered a mmc. We conceived ds1 and my angel without any problems but decided after the mc I just wanted to be pregnant and didn't want the hassle of endless trying, we then fell pregnant the second cycle of trying (the first being the first after my mc for which we weren't sure if we should try anyway). I personally would recommend it but it is expensive and the test sticks are very expensive too so it's worth considering all of that

Yes I did for all 4 of my bfps! I felt like I was doing something by using it and it have me confidence in timing. I got my bfp after 2, 5, 4 and 2 months. I did use cheapie ov tests too to back it up though.

Thank you everyone! That's so great to hear your positive replies! I know I'm months away from officially trying but I want to be as ready as I can be going into it!

I got pregnant both times on our first cycle trying using the CBEFM. I am a late ovulator and this took the guess work out of ttc. I think it was worth every penny :) Good luck to you!

I didn't like it. It didn't help that it took us four years to conceive and it was giving me peaks 4-5 days before I would actually ovulate. I prefer the ic opk sticks, but that's just me and my opinion.

I used one but it was rubbish. Said i wasn't ovulating and then said i was ovulating when I was already pregnant. If I were you i'd save your money and just buy some cheap tests on ebay - they were definitely the most helpful.

I bought a second hand "persona". This is my first cycle but it seems to be doing a good job and certainly matches up with the opks! It cost 99p on ebay and sticks are £8 per cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->