Did anyone of you keep the extra weight "on top"? (Wishful hoping on my part!)

J

jerseyshoregirl

Hi everyone!

So, I am curious...did anyone who gained a bra size or more actually KEEP it after the baby was born?

Just wishful hoping on my part.

Thanks!
Jeannie

Yes I Was A C Cup Before I Had Aaron And Now Im A DD To E Cup :):):):):)

i was a e cup before pregnancy then went up to ff now im a d cup :(

I did :) and I didnt breast feed I was an AA then after Joani i was C cup then after elinor I was an E cup... now im bigger again!

I did :) and I didnt breast feed

I did Breast Fed, But I dont Think It Makes Any Difference. My Friend Has No Boobs After Having A Baby Lol.

It Strange The Way Some People Stay Big And Some Stay Small lol

I'm back to 34b like before and I only stopped breastfeeding last month after 12 months. But worse they are now floppy with stretchmarks and loose skin! Yuuk!:hissy:

Those who stayed big, did you breast feed?

Mine have got bigger with each baby and stayed that way. DD went to an F with first didnt BF, F went to a G with 2nd didnt bf, 3rd I went G to H didnt bf, 4th I went from H to a J and did breast feed. I was a size 10-12 before my first child and am now a 12-14 so dont think I put on masses of weight either, I would of liked for them to go back down tbh :dohh:

I didn't breastfeed, mine stayed bigger. I still do have 10lbs to lose.. I don't know where the weight has come off; my bum is still bigger (had a flat ass before though so I don't mind), the boobs are still big too..

I hope mine do! I like my new boobies almost as much as OH does ;) :lol:

I was c cup wen i had sam now am a DD :happydance: and karl likes me better too :rofl:

Mine stayed bigger, but then so did my whole body!

Oh yes, i have indeed kept my lovely boobs!!!!!

But havnt got rid of the stuborn stone that is hanging on and im terrified that if i loose the weight my boobs will go!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: x

i was a D cup before maddi, went up to a DD/E with her, but now i'm back to a D cup, but don't mind too much x

i was a d now im a dd/e and im breastfeeding x

i could only hope mine went down but nope... was an e cup b4 gettin preg with dd#1 went up to a g cup n stayed that way... went from gto a j with ds and now i had dd#2 im now settled at a 36k..... :(

I was a D cup, went up to a DD while pregnant then up to an E while breastfeeding. Now I have stopped I have gone back down to a D.

I did :) and I didnt breast feed

I did Breast Fed, But I dont Think It Makes Any Difference. My Friend Has No Boobs After Having A Baby Lol.

It Strange The Way Some People Stay Big And Some Stay Small lol

:) I only mentioned it cos the 4 ppl i know who had babies and breast fed kept saying to me that if you breast feed your boods are likely to stay nice n big and firm lol. :)I prefered havin little boobs tho :( lol ocht well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->