Did anyone of you keep the extra weight "on top"? (Wishful hoping on my part!)

So jealous at how many of you got to keep your new bbs. I went right back down like nothing had ever happened. :hissy:

I went from an A to a C cup when she was born and stayed like that while breastfeeding, but now that I've stopped they have shrunk beyond belief! Hubby keeps telling me they haven't but he's just being kind!

I was a DD/E before, went up to probably a G and now I'm down to an E/F x

I was a C cup before.... then went straight to a DD within a month of being pregnant (hence stretchmarks on boobs now :hissy:)... then they went to an E cup and probably bigger when I was BFding although I never got measured. Now they've definitely deflated, and I think they're now the same size as before I was pregnant. Only difference is that they're now covered in stretchmarks and about 2 inches lower than they were before:dohh:

I did :) and I didnt breast feed

I did Breast Fed, But I dont Think It Makes Any Difference. My Friend Has No Boobs After Having A Baby Lol.

It Strange The Way Some People Stay Big And Some Stay Small lol

:) I only mentioned it cos the 4 ppl i know who had babies and breast fed kept saying to me that if you breast feed your boods are likely to stay nice n big and firm lol. :)I prefered havin little boobs tho :( lol ocht well!

Mine Might If Stayed Big But I Wouldn't Say The Same For The Firm Part Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->