Did anything help your morning sickness?

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
I'm so sick all day, every day. 7 weeks pregnant. Been sick now for two weeks. Tried dry toast, ginger, sour candy, nothing seems to help!

Weird things that helped me was taking a shower in the mornings and peppermint tea. I hope it doesn't last long for you :hugs:

do you feel sick or actually sick the doctor gave me some medication hugs

Thanks ladies!! I will try the tea and showers for sure! I have an appt Friday so I'll ask dr about possible meds and see if she thinks they're necessary. I've actually thrown up quite a few times, but not all day. It's just nausea all day, and dry heaving.

Travel sickness bands worked for me,I felt sick day & night but they worked so well for me as soon as I started wearing them. I wore them 24/7 & only took them off to shower!

I could reduce/stop my dry heaving by sucking clear boiled mints, would suck on them constantly while driving to work!

Seconding the travel sickness bands, they made the constant nausea slightly more manageable with morning sickness x

I've personally taken the route of B6 and Unisom and I feel just soooo much better than last week. I take 50mg and a half a Unisom every 12 hours. Sometimes only Unisom at night, but the doctor recommended it for day and night.
I haven't been drowsy, either, so that's nice.

Sorry for your discomfort! I had horrible m/s at 5 weeks. I would wake up in the middle of the night gagging. I found some chew candies and lollipops by a pregnancy brand that have vitamins and cayenne pepper in them. Since I used them I have been feeling so great! I found them at general stores and baby stores. I also use herbal almond tea with a bit of honey.

I can also agree that the morning sickness bands are a lifesaver! I use them for car rides as I get very motion sick. Good luck to you :)

Not really. I ended up on Diclegis in my past two pregnancies because I was too sick that natural methods wouldn't work. Diclegis was the only medication I tried that made me feel human again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->