Did at sneaky test this morning at 9dpo

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
i know i know it early but some people have had bfp's on 9dpo so i thought what the heck

but no for me it was a bfn and not only that i think i am catching a cold and temps are dropping by the day (see chart)

oh well either a mirical will happen next week or she'll show her face which is expected!

i know colds can be a sign but unless DH is pregnant too i very much doubt mine is a sign :rofl:

Fingers crossed it was just a bit early and you get your :bfp: in a couple of days x

I caved yesterday 11dpo and got a BFN too so am not feeling too positive, I think I shall wait till :witch: is due on tuesday to see what happens. Hate seeing that :BFN:

I caved yesterday 11dpo and got a BFN too so am not feeling too positive, I think I shall wait till :witch: is due on tuesday to see what happens. Hate seeing that :BFN:

sorry to hear that bebe :( we shall wait for which then do our next cycle together yeah?

when u due on?

It's not over til that :witch: shows her face. Toes are crossed for you.

Due on Tuesday. Had bad AF cramps today so the :witch: may even come early. Still secretly keeping my fingers crossed though.

When will you test again? I think I will wait for AF as I hate seeing that :bfn:

you know what think i will too it will either be tomo now with the possible spotting, mon or wed!
see how long i can hold out lol

I know what you mean, but I can't help thinking it should have showed at 11dpo is i was pg but its still early for you. I am rooting for you as you had lots of good signs this time.

I saw your other thread too, so I'm taking that into account when saying this...If you're implanting right now (which you may well be, since you spotted), you wont have enough hcg yet! good luck!

Good luck hun

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :hug::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"