did bnb used to have...?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
so i may be going mad but did bnb used to have a section with games??? i'm sure i remember ages ago playing a matching game?

or maybe i'm just going mad? thought it was before we had the weekend of downtime :( x

yes it used to but when they switched servers they didn't put it back.......part of the reason being the size of the forum now I believe

thanks guys! i was thinking for ages that i was seeing things! x

They take up a lot of space on the server as we had a fair few games etc but they weren't used enough x

I remember playing that game with the little rabbit that pulled out carrots....it was really fun! :D

thanks guys :) i used to play the winne the pooh matching one i think x

New forum related question, is the posters over 24hours thing gone for everyone else too? xx

New forum related question, is the posters over 24hours thing gone for everyone else too? xx

I've turned it off for 24 hours while I monitor the server. We are on the verge of maxing out the server so we are trying to optimise rather than buy another server.
Was the Posters list helpful? or messy?

As for the games; it cost too much to run for the amount it was used.

I've turned it off for 24 hours while I monitor the server. We are on the verge of maxing out the server so we are trying to optimise rather than buy another server.
Was the Posters list helpful? or messy?

As for the games; it cost too much to run for the amount it was used.

I just thought i was going nuts.

It was lot to read, i only used it to be lazy and find people rather than member search or through friends on my profile :blush: xx

i've only noticed it was gone :blush: i did like it sc, but i didn't use it that much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->