Did I already O?

linz85

Reaction score
Hey, just a bit of background info, me and my partner are ntnp #4 for me and #1 for him. We dtd on the 17th and I finally got my Opk’s through the post on the 19th. I’ve only been off the pill since the 5th and haven’t had a withdrawal bleed yet, but my first opk on the 19th there was a darkish line -not as dark as the control line- and then the next day was fainter by a lot and today’s is almost non existent..

Does that mean I’ve already O’d? Or possibly my body geared up to but didn’t? According to FF, I shouldn’t O till 3 days time lol.

So I have no idea?

Quite possibly! Have you been temping with FF or is it just going on the length of previous cycles?
As you’ve just come off the pill, your body could still be settling into it’s pattern so it’ll be hard to predict anything. I’d wait a couple of weeks and if your period hasn’t shown up then take a test. Good luck!

No temping or anything, just going by previous cycles on FF as it’s just this month we’ve decided to try. I’m not expecting anything to come of it as I’ve just come off the pill and my previous pregnancies took 6 months each time to catch with my ex partner. But yes.. I’ll take your advice and test if AF hasn’t shown her wicked face by then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->