Did I already ovulate, or am I about to? Opinions please!

monkeychic74

Reaction score
So I'm super confused about my chart right now. I have irregular cycles, last month was 41 days and I ovulated on CD 28. I'm on CD 38 this cycle, and was thinking I wasn't ever going to ovulate when I got my first positive OPK, and a temp jump yesterday. I thought it might be a fluke, but my temp stayed up and I got a super positive OPK tonight. I'm confused because last month I got 2 days of positive OPKs, with a slight temp rise on the second day.

I know I don't have crosshairs yet. I put in one additional temp for tomorrow just to see what would happen, and if I stay up near today and yesterday's temp, it gives me dotted crosshairs.

I just want some opinions as to what some of you guys think might be happening. I'm posting a picture of my last few OPKs, and my chart is in my signature. Thanks so much!!:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 12
I'm thinking you O'd on CD37? If your OPK is + again tomorrow then I'd be really confused! lol! Either way, I would say CD38 is a definite positive. Did you take these at the same time every day or are they different times?

Hey Bee bee, thanks for the response!

All of the OPKs we're taken between 4 pm and 6 pm.

My temp stayed the same this morning, and FF gave me dotted crosshairs. I guess I'll have to wait and see what my OPK today looks like... This is all so confusing! I thought I had it figured out from charting last month, and then this month turns out completely differently! Ugh...

Well, so far I think FF has made a sound decision!

And I know, my charts all look a bit different from each other every time, it gets annoying.

Atleast you are in the DPO now though! That's always a good thing! :)

I would be inclined to think you O'd on CD 37 too! I think that days OPK is positive too? Just not as dark as CD 38. It is confusing isn't it. I'm still waiting for my + OPK on CD 20, you must have the patience of a saint lol. Yey for being in DPO!

Isn't it so confusing?! I am really hoping that I get a positive OPK today!!! It looks like CD37 to me too.

Thanks so much ladies! I think I'm going to keep BDing for a few more days, just in case FF decides to change it's mind, or my temps do something crazy. I took another OPK this morning and it was another crazy positive that came up right away... :wacko:

Patience definitely isn't my strongest personality trait, so these long cycles are killing me. I'm really hoping for a BFP this cycle, because I'm already getting super frustrated with keeping track of everything!

Keep me posted when you ladies O. Maybe we can wait it out together!!

Thanks so much ladies! I think I'm going to keep BDing for a few more days, just in case FF decides to change it's mind, or my temps do something crazy. I took another OPK this morning and it was another crazy positive that came up right away... :wacko:

Patience definitely isn't my strongest personality trait, so these long cycles are killing me. I'm really hoping for a BFP this cycle, because I'm already getting super frustrated with keeping track of everything!

Keep me posted when you ladies O. Maybe we can wait it out together!!

I think it's a good idea to keep BDing, couldn't hurt right! Maybe you are just having a really long surge? God knows haha. OPKs are not my strong point - I keep getting dark, then light, then darker but not positive, then light again. I'm not sure I trust them anymore, lol. I'm having loads of fertile signs, but my OPKs aren't playing along :dohh: FX you get your BFP this month, this TTC can be a total nightmare sometimes can't it!! :hugs:

I would say that you potentially haven't had your thermal shift yet. Your temps are still very much in the pre-O range. If the CD38 OPK is correct and you ovulate ~24 hours after, I'd expect a thermal shift tomorrow or day after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->