did I even ovulate? confused pls help!

kezz_howland

mummy to one and ttc
Reaction score
this mnth I thought I would ov on cd19... but cd19 came with no +opk. then on cd20 got the + so we went and dts one last time. normally after I ov I get sore nips next day. well I dont have sore nios, and did another rest this morning (this is day after supposed ov) and its still really dark but not positive, and then tonight, ad still same. if I ov'd why hasnt it gone back to negative like it normally would? have I even ov'd? only been off bc three mnths, but last month I felt ov very clearly and it hurt! nothing yestersay except some.tint twinges on left side! I feel lost and dunno whats going on and now im out of opks!!

If I had to guess, I would say that you ovulated the day after your positive opk on CD21...however, you can get a positive opk and not ovulate.

Are you temping as well? That really is the only way to know for sure that you did O!

nipples are starting to feel bit sore today! so I either ov'd on 21 or yesterday on 22!! but feel better now they are starting to feel sore like normal! lol x

Ah yes, sore nipples are usually my tall tail sign that I ovulated!! haha

they dont seem to be getting sore after all... not sure whats happening1 feel so crampy :(

Don't think too much about it, I don't think all cycles have to be the same!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->