Did I just have two/three false positive Wondfo HPT's and a true negative? Or not.

Blondie101

Reaction score
It started off with me just feeling like I should take a pregnancy test.

I took one at 7dpo and it was so faint I thought I was seeing things, so I just through it away.

At 9dpo I thought maybe I should take another to be sure, it was extremely faint but visible to me in the right light and darker than the first.

So I waited two days and at 11dpo I took another, the line was faint but darker than the 9dpo test.

After that test I looked up what other women were saying online, people said "a line is a line no matter how faint" and that "blue dye tests could sometimes give a false positive but pink dye tests rarely did" and "a true false positive was rare". Because of that I convinced myself that I must be pregnant.

So again I waited two days for 13dpo and I took another fully expecting it to be darker and visible this time but it wasn't. The line wasn't there at all. I am so confused by this because I read all of the tests within the time frame so it couldn't have been an evap line.

It's more likely to have a false negative than to have a false positive. A positive is a positive especially if you have more than 1. Some brands of hpts may not be able to pick up a certain amount on HCG. CONGRATS!!!!.

The thing is I used the same brand the whole time so it is possible for that one negative to be wrong?

Well did u get your period?
Under 4 weeks something like 60% of pregnancies end in mc.... The curse of tests that pick pregnancy up so early is we know of losses that otherwise would've been put down to a wonky period.

Yes and no about the evaps. I've gotten plenty of pink evaps on Wondfos in the time period which is supposed to be 10 minutes. Pink evaps definitely do occur, but they are a lot less common that blue evaps. I generally rule out anything that shows up after 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->