Did I just hear/feel my baby kick???

NewDad8186

Reaction score
Ok....shatter my illusions if this is unlikely. I'd rather know if what i'm listening/feeling is the real deal or not....

Every now and then I listen to my wives bump :cloud9:

For the last week I swear in amongst the gurgling and rumbling of the tummy I kept hearing a "knocking" sound.

Tonight I had my ear pressed quite hard down and I swear I heard two large "knocks" in quick succession. That hard I felt the vibration against my ear.

The best way I can describe it is like having my ear against a wall and someone on the other side knocking with there fingers on the exact bit on the other side.

Have any of the other Dads to be heard this? Is it really the LO or just the stomoch doing cartwheels??? :shrug:

Awww, so nice to see a proud daddy on here :D My DH wouldn't be caught dead on one of these forums haha.

Sounds like you're hearing movements though hun! I've been listening with my doppler before and my little man has nearly deafened me by kicking the microphone haha. DH describes it as like a "hard swishy sound" when he's heard it before. And he said he can hear baby's heartbeat through my belly sometimes too :)

Congrats Daddy!

XxX

Awww, so nice to see a proud daddy on here :D My DH wouldn't be caught dead on one of these forums haha.
Sounds like you're hearing movements though hun! I've been listening with my doppler before and my little man has nearly deafened me by kicking the microphone haha. DH describes it as like a "hard swishy sound" when he's heard it before. And he said he can hear baby's heartbeat through my belly sometimes too :)

Congrats Daddy!

XxX

I was about to say the same thing. My husband probably doesn't even know what a forum is haha.

Haha, mine knows what xbox forums are... not sure about anything else XD

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back