Did I Mess up my Hormones!?

ChellCapri

Reaction score
Okay so I'm on cycle day 73. I know that's bad. But I've been taking Fertility aid which delayed my period I believe. So I stopped taking that, about 3-4 weeks ago I want to say that I only finished half of the bottle. Now I'm on Maca root, which I started taking for about a week, along with Raspberry leaf tea. Starting yesterday I had starting get egg white Cm. but it was tinged with blood. Now is this associated with Maca root trying to regulating my cycle? Or is this ovulation?

I'd suggest taking an opk to see if you're ovulating. Really that is the only way you could know for sure. They sell them cheap at the Dollar Store for $1 each. Good luck to you! It is frustrating for sure when you don't know what is going on with your body.

Okay so I'm on cycle day 73. I know that's bad. But I've been taking Fertility aid which delayed my period I believe. So I stopped taking that, about 3-4 weeks ago I want to say that I only finished half of the bottle. Now I'm on Maca root, which I started taking for about a week, along with Raspberry leaf tea. Starting yesterday I had starting get egg white Cm. but it was tinged with blood. Now is this associated with Maca root trying to regulating my cycle? Or is this ovulation?

Ive been taking Maca for this cycle and last. I noticed, last cycle, my period changed a tiny bit. I usually skip a period day in the middle and start again. But I bled straight through for the first time in years. Anyway, since Ive been taking the Maca, Ive had stomach cramps for almost a month. So, I want to stop taking it. Im worried itll mess with my hormones, though.

As far as the bit of blood in your cm, that may be from ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->