Did I miscarry?? HCG doubling!

i am soooo sorry hun!! i had everything crossed for you!! will be thinking of you :hugs:

Oh gosh :hugs: keep trying hun if you need to talk I am here. I had one too

so sorry hun, thinking of you xxxx

So sorry for your loss. It is never easy. Thank goodness they caught it early so they were able to save the tube. My prayers go out to you.

So sorry, hun, just glad it was found early. sending you big hugs xxx

It doesn't sound like you are miscarrying with your hcg levels doubling! GL!

Thank you all so much. UGH. Before going through this, I was always so scared of the word "miscarriage" and would feel so terrible for the women who would go through complications in pregnancy. I had no idea. I am more emotional than I thought possible.

Sending bigs hugs your way, so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

Thank you all so much. UGH. Before going through this, I was always so scared of the word "miscarriage" and would feel so terrible for the women who would go through complications in pregnancy. I had no idea. I am more emotional than I thought possible.

I am so sorry for ur loss. Like u, i never realised how awful it was possible to feel until i had a mc last December. I just wanted to go to sleep for a few months, and wake up feeling better. Time was the only thing that helped me, and while the pain never goes away totally, u get better at dealing with it.
Im so sorry for what ur going through, and im very glad that it was diagnosed early enough to be dealt with, without causing u any long term health/fertility problems (i hope so anyway??).

Sending u so much love, and hope ur back in first trimester as soon as ur ready. Lots of love xx

I am so very sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.

Im so sorry :hugs: Remind yourself that you are strong and you will get through this, and meanwhile take very good care of yourself make time to rest. So sorry you have to go through this :(

i'm so sorry for your loss! how devestating. i can fully understand your broken heart. it does get easier as time goes on. thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->