• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Did I miss it?

LinnieLou

Reaction score
I usually O around day 14 but since starting my b vitamins my cycle has been a little irregular. I didn't O until cd 17/18 last cycle. These are my opks. Should I keep testing or did I just miss my surge? What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
Since CD14 is lighter than CD13 is seems like you did miss it, but i'm not an expert and maybe there is something else going on....were these all taken at the same time of day?

Mine fluctuate in colour a lot at times. One day darker, then light again....and thus sometimes happens multiple times before I get my positive (I have long cycles though).....time of day as well as how concentrated the sample is....
I'd say keep testing and see what happens. Do you check CM or your cervix? This can help you pinpoint O as well.

Vitamin B screwed up my ovulation! Last cycle it delayed O by 5 days. This cycle I have had 3 positive OPKs on 3 different days (not in a row). Each day of the positives I also got EWCM so I have no idea of when (or if) I ovulated. I'm on CD 30...AF is usually here by CD 29 but all I've had is very light brown discharge mixed with clear slightly stretchy CM. All tests have been BFN...so frustrated! Ready to move on to the next cycle

This is my next set of opks. I didn't have time to post them earlier. I'm on cd 19 today. And yes they were all taken at the same time with the same urine concentration. They are progressively getting lighter! Ugh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Vitamin B screwed up my ovulation! Last cycle it delayed O by 5 days. This cycle I have had 3 positive OPKs on 3 different days (not in a row). Each day of the positives I also got EWCM so I have no idea of when (or if) I ovulated. I'm on CD 30...AF is usually here by CD 29 but all I've had is very light brown discharge mixed with clear slightly stretchy CM. All tests have been BFN...so frustrated! Ready to move on to the next cycle

I understand your frustration! I'm taking 3mg of folate, b complex, and baby aspirin for mthfr. I have only been taking it for 3-4 months but so far it has really made things unpredictable! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"