Did I O? please help

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I had a MMC a little over three weeks ago. I have been tracking for O and we are TTC with the okay from my doc. My HPT is negative and doc said everything passed. Here are my test from over the weekend. (we were away for the weekend and I forgot to check my BBT, but had tons of watery CM from Thursday and still now.)
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-9.jpg

The first test is Friday around noon and the second Friday around 10:30pm.
The third test was from Saturday around 10pm.
The fourth Test was today at 11:30am and the bottom one was today at 5:30pm.

The top ones are all dried and obviously the bottom one isn't yet.

Based on these, when is it most likely that I O'd or will O?

We DTD Wednesday PM, Saturday PM, and Sunday AM. I am worried I may have missed my chance:nope:

A pos test is suppose to be as dark as the base line but considering Saturday PM was the darkest and then got lighter, I say the surge peaked Saturday PM after you went to bed. O occurs 12-36hrs later (at most which I don't think is the norm 48hrs) after the surge, then the egg is viable for 24hrs. So far you had a good BD schedule but go hit it up again right now for good measure!!! ;)

oh yeah, lol. My hubby works third shift and he is getting some rest right now before work but I already told him that he is mine before work.. lol :) I'm just hoping I really O'd! I had the CM and LH surge (I think), but like I mentioned, I didn't temp over the weekend. So, if Saturday night was the darkest and peak of my surge, is it safe to assume that I O'd today (Sunday)?

Oh, and I'd like to add, I mentioned that I forgot to check BBT, however, I did, it just wasn't right when I woke up and I didn't have my usual thermometer. According to my temps on fertility friend, I O'd on Tuesday, which I don't think is right at all.

oh yeah, lol. My hubby works third shift and he is getting some rest right now before work but I already told him that he is mine before work.. lol :) I'm just hoping I really O'd! I had the CM and LH surge (I think), but like I mentioned, I didn't temp over the weekend. So, if Saturday night was the darkest and peak of my surge, is it safe to assume that I O'd today (Sunday)?

Oh yeah! Get it on girl! Based on the OPk's I'd say you probably O today, I wouldn't go by your BBT, there are too many open temps. GL! I hope you catch that egg!!!

I am so confused:( I hope I really O'd. I had some period like cramps last night just for like maybe less than an hour and then they went away. I am trying not to even look at my FF chart because it's messing me up lol.

Is it reliable enough to go off of opks and cm without temping?

I temped for a year and found it too frustrating. First time I used OPK's, bam, pregnant! I lost that baby though in a early MC but I find OPK's and CM is the better way to go. There is such a thing as pre-surges that would give you a pos OPK but it's not the real surge before O. If you know about what day you normally O, I think that's easy to avoid since pre-surges happen at least a couple of day before the real thing.

Was your cramping last night near the ovaries or was it dead centered? It could have been O pain! Which would have been about 12hrs after your pos OPK! Any chance you can get one BP in tonight before DH goes to work?

My pain last night was on my right side and only lasted for a little bit. We did BD last night, but today our air went out and its 83 degrees in our place so when we tried to BD both of us were just too hot and not even in the mood! lol :( I'm hoping that we did enough to cover it though! If O did happen yesterday then we BD'd twice Sunday and once Saturday. I always forget to take my temperature right when I wake up and then I end up taking it late and after I have been up and about, which makes them not reliable. I am now just trying to temp out of curiosity to see if my temp does stay elevated. It's frustrating not knowing when to expect AF. This Wednesday will be 4 weeks since my MC. My cycles before my pregnancy and MC were 31 days long so I'm curious how long this one will be. I'm trying not to think so much into it, but it's so hard to!

That really stinks about the AC but at least you got Sunday night in! BBT is good for knowing if AF will arrive vs wasting a FRER test. With such a long cycle unfortunately your TWW might be a little longer but I really hope it's a sticky BFP! Good luck!!!!

So if AF is going to arrive will my temp drop prior? I'm new to temping!

So if AF is going to arrive will my temp drop prior? I'm new to temping!

It does for a lot of women so something to possibly look for. I was horrible with remembering to take my bbt right when I woke up and even worse about taking it at the same time everyday when I first started. I finally set an alarm on my phone so I'd wake at the same time and remember....it had a dramatic effect on my chart lol.

I am trying so hard to not get my hopes up and wait for af whenever she may show. I don't know if I want to continue to temp after af or not? Both prenancies (my daughter and my mc) I never actually tried and just fell pregnant. Everytime I seem to try, it doesn't happen! I know relaxing is a lot easier said than done and seems even harder after a mc:/ the days seem to go by soo slow:(

Is it just me, or are my tests getting darker again?? I wasn't completely convinced that I O'd and FF thinks I O'd earlier and yeah, I broke down and tested again. The bottom one is tonight after work. It seems darker to me? https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-10.jpg
I have heard that some ladies may have two LH surges and not O with the first one and O with the second?

Take another today just in case but it's not uncommon to have minny surges after O.

Okay, I will! My temp also shot up this morning?

Oh and talk about confusing! I have two apps on my phone and I usually enter the other one first and then ff. Well I was looking at my other one last night and realized it didn't match up with the temps on my ff and in fact my temps on this other app matched up with my (what I think were) positive opks. So I changed my temps on ff to what I have in my ovia which now makes more sense, but I'm still wondering whether I really Od or not. I guess I should write down my temp and then not enter it until I'm fully awake and have my contacts in! Lol

Goodness how frustrating! I guess in this instance it's good you kept temping! I understand why some women stop after O but I liked seeing what was going on during my luteal phase and also if af was coming a day or teo beforehand (temp drop). It kept me from getting my hopes built up just to be dashed by af when she reared her ugly head. To each her own tho it really psychs some women out to temp after O and some women stress too much to do it at all :shrug: Glad to see it's providing some use so far for you and I'd agree that it looks like this may have been your real O so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->