Did i O yet?...soon?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Gabrielle, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

just wondering so normally i have a cycle right around 30 days give or take alittle.

yesterday was cd 15 and i did my first opk and it was really positive. We bd last night, and im going to TRY to do it when i get home from work tonight..:)

Anyways just curious when you ladies think i will O? i had stretchy discharge that was whitish on monday, then watery discharge that stretched but not far, and then today nothing too much just watery still. Do you ladies think ive o'd yet or about too? if its a 30 day cycle then maybe o on the 9th?

How much bding should i do, i dont have too much time cause this week i work alot of second shifts....?

Any advice would be awesome!!!!!!!!! thanks girls

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

You ovulate 12-36 hours after your first positive. So you BD'd at the right times. Good luck catching the eggy!

3. Gabrielle

hey hun but i didnt do opks before that sooo dont know if it was the FIRST positive...hoping so cause it was only cd 15...and my cycles are never shorter than 30 days...!

Thanks

4. x_Rainbow_x

x_Rainbow_x Well-Known Member

did u get him?? lol did he fall in to the trap hehe

5. Gabrielle

indeed tracie i did!!!!!! hahaha.....no but seriously i tried to just think about me and him. going to def try tonight!