Did I ovulate or not then FF?!

Sizzles

Reaction score
FF is driving me loopy this month. Please help!
Here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/371134

I had ov pain on days 10 and 11 and, as you can see ewcm days 10-13. On cd16 FF put my coverline on and said I'd OV'ed on cd13 (previous charts show I ov'ed on CDs 12, 13 or 14.) The next day it moved my ov back a day to day 14 and the next day it took it away altogether, much to my annoyance! I've never had this before. I feel sure I OV'ed and I can't believe it is yet to happen as it's so late in my cycle and the cm suggests otherwise. Can anyone make any suggestions?? It's getting me down. :growlmad:

Anyone?? Temp went back up .3 degrees today.

I know it's frustrating hun but I think you might have to sit it out for a couple of days and see how it goes.

Have you had your 7dpo progesterone checked? I can only see this month and last month's chart, but it doesn't look as if you have a massive temp rise. I am not, by any measure, all that well up on charting, so could be entirely wrong. But the month I had a chart most like yours was when I ovulated very weakly, and my 7dpo progesterone was v low. I might be entirely wrong.....but then again it might be worth checking it with the doctor if u haven't already.

Hope it goes your way over the next few days tho. :dust:

Thank you so much for replying! I feel a bit happier now FF has decided I did ov after all, though I have to confess, I did put spotting on for tonight, but then it took ov away, so I removed it! Mad, I know, but I'm convinced I ov'ed around then.
Do you mean the cd21 bloods? As in 7 days after ov? I've had those done a couple of times and they were fine.

Haha I do that too! I'm such a saddo sometimes when I just wasn't ovulating I'd even put high temps in for the few days ahead just to see crosshairs :blush:

Yes I meant day 21 bloods....glad they came back good for you.

Fingers crossed that's implantation bleeding you're having, and that's an implantation dip on your chart :winkwink: But the frustrating thing with FF is you just can't tell too much from one or two temps, just have to wait-so annoying!

Thanks. I SO hope it's IB and dip but am not convinced. Temp dropped .1 today and FF put OV back a day, so I'm on my second day in a row of 8dpo! I resisted the temptation to test this morning, but hope with all my heart that this might finally be my turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->