Did I ovulate??? Please help!

SS18

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

This is my first time posting a question on a forum. Please bear with me. DH and I are TTC and this is our first month trying. We have been having sex everyday. I am attaching a pic of the OPKs taken on CD 12,13,14 and 15. The tests were taken mid afternoon every day to have consistency. In addition to that, here are the symptoms I experienced.

CD 12: Mild brown spotting with mostly EWCM
CD 13: Lower abdomen cramps (in the afternoon) with pink and transparent EWCM
CD 14: EWCM during the day, pink clear discharge with cramps and back pain in evening
CD 15: EWCM and slippery vaginal canal with mild spotting and cramps only in the morning. Felt very fatigued in PM.
CD 16: Today, mostly dry CM, if I try and reach inside, there is some EWCM or sticky CM. Nothing copious yet.

A little background about me: My cycle varies between 28-32 days. This time I have a feeling it is a 28 day cycle. I have had mid cycle spotting along with cramps around the time of ovulation some cycles and my OBGYN asked me not to worry about it. So this is not something new. My period apps are saying that I will be ovulating on CD17, however I had the max LH surge on CD 13 and probably might have ovulated CD14/15 is my guess. It had faded by CD 15. What do you think?

Really appreciate your time and patience is reading my post!! Happy conceiving :))))

OPKs.jpg

Cycle day 13 is a banging positive id say you O on day 14 or 15 eeeeek good luck

Day 13 looks like O day. Good luck!

Thank you sooo much ladies!! I never got the email notification for your replies and thought everyone on the forum ignored my post :( So happy to see a couple of responses!!

I am so glad that I came across this post! I’ve had spotting right around ovulation and didn’t know if that happens for others.

It looks like your surge was day 13, so you probably ovulated on day 14/15!
:dust:

Slippery CM, + OPK on CD 13/14 - Looks like you may have ovulated on day 15 and your CM is drying up right on cue too! Worth noting your cervix position to as extra 'evidence'. good luck!

Yep I'd say that's a definite positive opk on CD 13 so you prob ovulated either CD 14 or 15 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->