• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Did I ovulate? So confused

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I have a pretty consistent 28-day cycle. Maybe a day or two on either side. LP from last cycle was 13 days.

I am now on CD 16 and haven't gotten a + OPK yet, and have no idea if I have ovulated or am still waiting to ovulate. FF says my predicted fertile window is now over. My OPKs were getting darker on CD 14, and then started getting lighter yesterday on CD 15. But I never got a true positive. I have done 5-6 OPKs per day since CD 10, so I don't see how I could have missed my surge unless it happened over night while I was sleeping. My temps are still low, and I still have EWCM. I had O pains yesterday. CP seems low, and it was high 3-4 days ago.

Would appreciate any input--is it likely that I ovulated yesterday so temps haven't risen yet, and I somehow just missed my LH surge, or does it look like I haven't ovulated yet, or may even be having an anovulatory cycle?

Attachments

• IMG_5300.jpg
    IMG_5300.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5302_1.jpg
    IMG_5302_1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 16
Honestly you probably need to wait and see if your temp stays raised for two more days before you'll know.

Oh and typically your temp jumps up. 4 degrees when you ovulate and type cervix is high soft and open.

I am not great with CP so I may very well have the wrong position. Regarding temps, I realize it will be a few days until a pattern shows up that would help me determine if I Oved. Unfortunately this morning's temps were messed up. I usually wake up and temp at 5:30 but I woke up at 4 for some reason and could NOT get back to sleep. So my 4am temp was 96.76 and one hour later, I took my temp at my usual temping time, and it was 97.33. I don't know which one of those two to use. 5:30 is my normal temp time, but I had been awake, tossing and turning for 1.5 hours by 5:30 this morning. So frustrating!

I had REALLY hoped to BD on ovulation day this cycle. BDing on ovulation day worked with my previous two pregnancies, and I was hoping it would give us a better chance this cycle. But with no positive OPK I feel like I missed the chance to BD on the 'right days.' :(

I looked at your opks and none of them are positive. I don't think you've ovulated yet.

they need to be the same colour to be a pos hun they all look lighter to me xx

Looks like you are very close to ovulation! Keep using the opk's! I have a 29 day cycle and usually ovulate on cd 16-18.
Good luck!

What about this one? Took it an hour ago. So hard for me to tell if the lines are the same darkness or if the left one is still slightly lighter. Pretty sleep-deprived today.

Attachments

• IMG_5306.jpg
    IMG_5306.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10
Not quiet the same color, but sooo close! Ovulation is impending! Your other half better be ready! lol

BTW i love to see some good line progression! Good presentation! :)

Based on your temps I would say O hasn't occurred yet. That last OPK looks very very close. For me, I sometimes only get ones like that and don't catch the actual surge (because it could come in just a few hours) so I would say that if you aren't BDing yet, you should plan to start soon (like tonight!). Remembering that sperm live for 3-5 days so if you start today and you O in the next couple days you'll already have a few swimming around in there waiting for the egg.

And, regarding your Q about today's temp, I would personally use the temp that you got at 4am because that was at least after a standard amount of sleep. But that's a hard call to make.

Thanks cscbeth! Hopefully there will be more to this progression when I test later today!

Thanks Angel!

We BDed Sat & Sun so hopefully there are already some swimmers waiting in case I Ov soon. Last cycle I ovulated CD 15 and got + OPKs CD 14-15, so things are just a little later this cycle. Boo!

Here are all of today's tests so far. Is the second one up from the bottom a positive? Please say it is, haha!

cscbeth, we are planning to BD tonight but frankly I don't think we will tomorrow--we are pretty burned out!

Attachments

• IMG_5315.jpg
    IMG_5315.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
The 10:50 looks positive, or very very close. You are only doing 2 hour holds? So that could affect it. I've been told it's recommended 3-4 hour hold. So If you had another hour hold there those later two (10:50 or 12:50) might have been a little darker.

If this was my tests, I would declare it a positive and make sure to BD tonight. tomorrow if possible, but I can understand burn out!

Still test tonight or tomorrow to be sure. Try to give a 3-4 hour hold if at all possible for the best chances at getting a non-diluted sample.

Yes! I would say you are officially positive! I totally understand the BD burnout. lol Since you should ovulate 24-48hrs from a positive OPK, i would say perhaps BD tonight and Thursday to cover bases if you can. :) Good luck!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I am guessing I will Ov tomorrow because that's what happened last cycle? So hopefully we catch that egg!

Angel, it is so hard for me to make it to a 4-hour hold, haha! But I will try for my final OPK later tonight!

Thanks everyone! I am guessing I will Ov tomorrow because that's what happened last cycle? So hopefully we catch that egg!

Angel, it is so hard for me to make it to a 4-hour hold, haha! But I will try for my final OPK later tonight!

I totally understand! There are days that 2 hours is hard for me, I drink so much liquid! Usually after my "lunchtime" bathroom visit (anytime around 11-12) I stop drinking fluids for a much as possible and try to hold off until close to 3. Some days it works some days not so much. Especially in the summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"