Did I ovulate yet?

ttc_alb

Reaction score
This is my first cycle temping, and I can't tell if I O'ed yet based on my chart. I have been getting positive OPK's for 3 straight days now. Yesterday my BB's were sore. Any help understanding this would be great!

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k57/xxalcxxx/test/bbtchart_jan.jpg

Hi love,

Looking at that mixed with your OPK's I would say you ovulated on day 16 - you should get one more higher temp tomorrow to confirm that.

I would say cd16 too. Your temps are very erratic. Do you temp at the same time every day? x

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I test every morning at 5AM. I thought they didn't look like everyone else's, so i'm not sure what's going on. I took an OPK test this morning and it's the darkest line i've seen yet. Do you think I still haven't O'ed?

I would say you ovulated on day 16 hun. Kates84 told me that if you get an elevated temp over the next few days ul know for sure :d x

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I test every morning at 5AM. I thought they didn't look like everyone else's, so i'm not sure what's going on. I took an OPK test this morning and it's the darkest line i've seen yet. Do you think I still haven't O'ed?

They are very erratic. Your temps should be lower in the first half of your cycle. How do you temp? Orally... wait until it beeps? or vaginally?

Can you upload a pic of your opk... it might help. It it is as dark or darker than the control line you are about to ovulate :thumbup:

I don't have that great of a camera, but it is clearly darker than the control line (and darker than any other test i've taken yet)

I guess that's what has been throwing me off, i have been testing with OPK's since CD 14, and to me they all look positive, however todays was the darkest yet.)

They are very erratic. Your temps should be lower in the first half of your cycle. How do you temp? Orally... wait until it beeps? or vaginally?

Can you upload a pic of your opk... it might help. It it is as dark or darker than the control line you are about to ovulate :thumbup:

My fault, I missed your first question - i temp orally and wait til it beeps.

I don't have that great of a camera, but it is clearly darker than the control line (and darker than any other test i've taken yet)

I guess that's what has been throwing me off, i have been testing with OPK's since CD 14, and to me they all look positive, however todays was the darkest yet.)

I would go with todays as the positive but keep testing to see if it fades tomorrow when you test....

Also... get :sex: hehe

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3193fb

hope you can open the link, just to show i had some erratic temps as well.... good luck to you. x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3193fb

hope you can open the link, just to show i had some erratic temps as well.... good luck to you. x

Still trying to learn how to read these, does your chart indicate that you O'ed on CD11?

My body tried to ovulate numerous times, but it didn't happen till cd51 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->