Did I ovulate ?

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Clearblue Monitor progress....

CD8-CD15 - got HIGH on the monitor, and BBT temps range from 97.08 - 97.88.

CD16 - got my 1st PEAK on monitor, got a positive OPK too.
CD17 - got my 2nd PEAK on monitor, got a negative OPK. BBT temp = 97.07 (ie still low)

CD18 tomorrow - I anticipate that my temperate will rise to indicate that ovulation has occurred.

Do you think I ovulated CD16 (yesterday) or CD17 (today) ? What do you think ?

Thanks,
Melanie

Don't want to R&R but I have no idea lol fingers crossed you did :)

Bless you, thanks for your reply. I hate the uncertainty of it all... its not an exact science is it... as if the wait isn't bad enough, its the not knowing if you guesswork is way out or spot on... sigh...

thanks anyway xx

I would say CD17 as I usually say O is the day after your first pos. OPK

In general your temp should rise after ovulation, but it's difficult to say - I would need to see everything together on your chart.Try to put your informatiom to ovufriend.com - the system will put everything together (your positive opk and temps reading) and will give you whole interpretation and tell you when you O'd. FX!!!

@clara, thanks for the tip. Have loaded the information from this cycle so far into ovufriend as suggested - it says it has not detected ovulation yet. Is that right ? Am I missing something ?

Was convinced I had ovulated... am I able to share it ? Is that a feature of Ovufriend ?

Confused.com...

xx

@clara, thanks for the tip. Have loaded the information from this cycle so far into ovufriend as suggested - it says it has not detected ovulation yet. Is that right ? Am I missing something ?

Was convinced I had ovulated... am I able to share it ? Is that a feature of Ovufriend ?

Confused.com...

xx

there most likely is a way to share the chart, but I am not familiar with that site so I will let someone answer that...

as far as not detecting ovulation yet, if like fertility friend, it won't confirm ovulation until it sees a temperature shift, unless you set your primary ovulation sign to be OPKs

OK - well that's strange then.. as I had a definite dip on the day I suspect ovulation AND the temps then go back up - so I would've thought a temp shift was right there... hmmmm so not sure.

Thanks though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->