Did I ovulate?

Crazyc

Reaction score
I have been using opks and I thought I got a positive on cd20 but now I'm confused as I just tested and the lines quite dark on cd26! Confused! I have attached a photo of my temps and sticks! I would love to hear what you think!

Thank you! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 16
Temps photos, couldn't add 2 attachments in first post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 5
Hiya,

Your CD 20 is similar to my OPK on the 12th oct, I put a post up with pic yesterday if you want to have a look. They say anything as dark or darker than the control line is positive anything else is a negative, your CD 20 looks close but not as dark just like mine did! It's so frustrating!! Sorry can't help with temps as I don't know much about them, but does your temp chart confirm that you did OV on cd 20?

Good Luck :flower:

I think you are due for a pos cd20 doesn't look pos to me! Good luck

the peak day is the one when the ovulation line is darker than the other which appears anyway!...so from what i see you dont have a positive yet...maybe you did ovulate but before the tests you drunk too much liquid so it couldnt show anything since the urine sample wasnt good...you must hold your pee and dont drink too much liquid for at least 4 hours!
also its better around ovulation time (if you have a regular cycle) to have one test in the am -note:NOT THE FIRST URINE OF THE DAY when you do the ovulation test-and one in the pm before 8 o'clock...
but as i did in another thread i would like to ask you also, do you have regular cycles???do you have pcos?just to inform you people with pcos and irregular cycles tend to get many false positives since the ovulation tests just show the surge of the hormone which is required to make the ovulation happen NOT if it actually happened ...sometimes we may not ovulate and still get our period...(the egg doesnt break so it just starts the phase the second phase of our cycle without ovulation...until the arrival of AF)
doctors say that its actually normal for the ovulation not to happen for some cycles in every woman's life even to the ones that have regular cycles(since stress can effect the ovulation-in fact stress effects the hormones that are required to make it happen, weight issues, bad eggs etc)
in my opinion all you see in nature is the survival of the strongest so i'm sure that happens with our eggs as well!its just the nature doing its work and that might actually saves many women from pregnancies that would turn into miscarriages
anyway, the ovulation if it truly takes place can only be confirmed via blood test, u/s and temping chart.but then again about temping to be accurate you must have at least a 5-6 hour sleep,no insomnia...and temp at the same hour each day!not at 6 o'clock in the weekdays and 11 at weekends!

None of those tests look like a positive to me although the last one looks like it's getting close to a positive. The test line has to be the same darkness or darker than the control line xx

Thank you so much for your replies. I have been having really long cycles about 45 days so it's tricky to guess when I'm going to O. I have only been off the pill for 6months so I think my body is still getting back to normal. I take my temps everyday between 7-8am. I have been having pains in my lower left abdomen for the last 2 days! I had an ultrasound and I don't have any cysts but my ovaries were quite plump and had a high number of follicles. So going to keep trying naturally for a few more months. Taking B6 and angus castus everyday to try and help!

Thank you so much for your replies. I have been having really long cycles about 45 days so it's tricky to guess when I'm going to O. I have only been off the pill for 6months so I think my body is still getting back to normal. I take my temps everyday between 7-8am. I have been having pains in my lower left abdomen for the last 2 days! I had an ultrasound and I don't have any cysts but my ovaries were quite plump and had a high number of follicles. So going to keep trying naturally for a few more months. Taking B6 and angus castus everyday to try and help!

if your cycles are around 45 cycles i bet you havent ovulated yet!ovulation occurs around 14 days before period so i would say that it is around the corner keep checking and keep us updated!another question do you have clear stretchy cm???thats also a sign that ovulation will happen!and when it comes to the pain its also a good sign!

I was hoping my cycles were getting shorter only by a couple of days last month. I did have EWCM around cd21 now it's gone cloudy again, thanks for the support!

I was hoping my cycles were getting shorter only by a couple of days last month. I did have EWCM around cd21 now it's gone cloudy again, thanks for the support!

i will tell you something but i want to warn you for tmi...
in one cycle i thought i had the cm and ovulation earlier than i thought but it was just my dh clear liquid coming out the next day of bd...sorry for my vivid description ! so dont count on cd 20 especially with no positive test(did you bd during cd19-20-21-22 just in case?)anyway! i hope you get your bfp!!! :thumbup:

Yes that's true! Although I read that only CM will be stretchy! So confusing! Well we BD on the 20th and twice on the 21st will bd today and tomorrow just incase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->