did I ovulate

coquis224

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

This is my first month using clomid cd 3-7 (just started taking it since never got AF) so by my calculations yesterday was CD 13. I had cramping, ewcm and lower back pain. My ov test the lines were the same color at 12 noon yesterday and test line slightly lighter at 9:00 p.m. This morning it was slightly lighter as well. I tried to upload a pic but the stupid website says pic is too large not sure what issue is since I've uploaded pics before but maybe it's down IDK.

My temp dropped .8 degrees yesterday morning and only went up .23 degrees today though.... I have never had a positive opk before so is it possible? I still BD with softcups and preseed. Any thoughts?

I thought I had a positive last month but looking back the test line was a little lighter than the control. So really hoping the clomid did it for me. Any ideas on how to upload a pic?

Thanks

when I have one thats too big I go to countdowntopregnancy.com and when you go to add a pic they have a resizer plus those ladies are really good at saying positive or negative hope that helps and baby dust to you clomid failed for us so we are on our first cycle of femara

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->