Did I ovulate?

curlygirl123

Reaction score
It looks like I may have ovulated on Day 30 but that would put me 18 DPO with no AF... What are your thoughts? Could this be an anovulatory cycle with no breakthrough bleeding? My chart is in my signature. EDIT: Here is my chart https://ovusoft.com/members/curlygirl123/charts/1.aspx.

I can't see your chart?? Maybe because your new?

Didn't want to read and run again, but I don't remember what charts are supposed to look like. Sorry! Fertility friend has a lot of good info/charts to look at. I use it to track my periods

Mmm, I would've also said CD30 but if AF isn't here and your getting BFN then it's possible it's anovulatory . I don't know much about them though.

It looks like the most recent temp is below the coverline so AF may be coming shortly.

It looks like the most recent temp is below the coverline so AF may be coming shortly.

Thank you for your reply! Still no AF today; today's temp was right on the coverline. If this is anovulatory, do you know what signs I should look for next? A temp rise indicating O, or bleeding indicating a new cycle?

I od on Cd38 I thought I was out but my body suprised me When I stopped charting on cd20. I didnt have many symptoms on my actual o day just a lil ewcm and I went and temped the next day it was 98.1 highest temp I ever had just looking at itit. Then I got super sore nipples and 3 days later took my temp again 98.5 very high and convinced I ovulated super late. I had more symptoms when my body was falsely ovulating then now. Like I said your body will surprise you and catch you off guard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->