Did I ovulate?

curlygirl123

Reaction score
Hi, all! FF is saying that I O'ed on CD 13, and I'm hoping that I did. It looks like a thermal shift to me. What do you think?

But, my temps and CL are lower than usual. (My CL is usually 97.4+, and post-O temps are usually 97.8+.) Also, I usually O around CD 25 or later as my cycles are irregular (earliest O has been CD 17).

Could this just be a strange cycle where I ovulated much earlier than usual? I am a teacher on summer break so am hopeful that the lack of stress has shortened my cycles? :)

According to this chart, it was on 5dpo that I had extreme, sharp abdominal cramping for 30 seconds in the evening, and I had a big temp drop on 6dpo. Maybe implantation? Maybe the KFC that I ate that afternoon? :)

Here is a link to my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5c2a86

Thanks!

It does look like you ov'd, your chart looks good so far, also a possible implatation dip in your dpo :) good luck, :flower::dust:

Hey I'm not sure you have O'd yet! If CD 25 is normal for O for you, I'd say that you may O in the next few days!

I agree you spiked for two days but then dropped really low. Maybe you geared up then didn't? The cycles my temp did that I ended up either Oing later or anovulatory. But my O range is typically 12-18. But if you typically don't O until CD 25 then I would go with O hasn't happened yet.

I would say you haven't O'd yet...maybe your dip today is a pre-ovulation dip? I get those sometimes. Have you had any fertile CM since that one day earlier in your cycle? Keep BDing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->