Did I ovulate?

vmf

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We've been TTC since the fall. This month we had our spring break (11th-19th) and I'm wondering if that's why my temps were still high. I've also had a cough all month which turns out is pneumonia (went to the hospital on the 24th. What do you guys think? I've attached my chart.

Attachments

• IMG_3419.jpg
    IMG_3419.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
It's really hard to tell, especially if you factor in your vacation and being sick. I know my temperatures spike even if I am just fighting off a cold, so it is less reliable. Did you use OPKs? You could try plugging the temperatures into fertility friend to see if it gives you an O date or not.

We didn't actually go anywhere, just slept in 2-3 hours compared to days I usually work. I thought the fact they were consistent was a good sign. I didn't use OPKs as I haven't had much luck understanding them. I'll check out Fertility Friend. Thanks!

We didn't actually go anywhere, just slept in 2-3 hours compared to days I usually work. I thought the fact they were consistent was a good sign. I didn't use OPKs as I haven't had much luck understanding them. I'll check out Fertility Friend. Thanks!

Oh, sorry. I thought you meant that you were on vacation. I have noticed that my temperatures are higher if I take my temperature later in the morning, so I think that you are right. My temperatures were a full degree higher than normal when I had a cold (with no fever).

Fertility friend is great. It will use the data you enter to pinpoint the day you ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->