Did i test to early?...

lushious09

Expecting a little boy <3
Reaction score
Heyyy

well i had my period july 29th... my bodys usually like clock work... i have an average of 32 days cycle and i always can tell when i ovulate due to the cramping and cervical mucas...

thing is after ovulating on august 16th/17th i noticed i was getting the same ovulation type mucas thats lasted the past week it started again on and off about the 27th? (you know that egg white stuff) :S i have NEVER had this, usually it goes back to normal and i get my period... its seemed to increase also. Along with that ive been getting cramps not period type cramps feels more like ovulation type cramps (but on both sides) and if i strain lifting things it hurts more... i noticed my nipples started getting really painfull about 3/4days ago to the point it kills to touch them and im getting the odd tingling sensation in them also along with the montemory (sp) glands theres more but these look more like little spots not lumps and my boobs have started getting larger and fuller... ive felt a little nauseated and lathargic too.

i was due on my period the 30th/31st of august... and i tested on the 1st... it was a cheap 99p test and it came back negative but i could see a second line if i held it in the light right (my thoughts was it was just a saturation line though)... do you think i should wait and re test when/if im a week late for my period?... or should it have picked it up now? im rather confused as ive never had sore nipples like this or this much mucas at times it feels like ive wet myself!

sorry to be so graphic but im rather confused lol

i had odd ewcm this month two..if i didnt know any better, i would have swore i ovulated twice. with the dollar tests, you will see where the line should go...but there wont be color on it if its neg.

i think you should test again but with a different brand. some will swear by first response but to be honest...the cheaper store brand tests work just as well.

good luck ;)

thanks, yea i thought that aswell it actually was as if id ovulated twice!... i had back ache at work and thought oh god im about to come on... then felt somthing down there...lol so went to loos and it was the ewcm AGAIN but its on and off sometimes its just really wet and other times it ewcm so odd... its the fact my nipples are so sore thats confusing me... usually i get sore boobs about 2days before im due on and then they go and im fine...

i hear ya. ive been trying to conceive since april and before..i was never got sore boobs unless i was pregnant. well guess what happened??? all of a sudden...i started to get sore boobs every freaken month!!! this was the ONLY sure sign of knowing for me that i was pregnant and now i have nothing lol. also...i started to get cramping right from ovulation...last month was the only month that i did not get absolutely no cramping or sore boobs...it was heaven haha. but...im right back in the saddle again...cramping since about cycle day 8-ish..mild but there....but today was when my boobs just started to get tender...and this is the first month ever unless i was pregnant that my nipples were sore...which also started today.

so because of the odd ewcm..im confused if i am 11DPO or 7DPO. my cycle days change from 25-29 in length so i dunno. i guess we'll find out soon enough!

it could of been a bit early. wait another few days or week or so, and get another test, try and a brand one, even tho i agree most of the cheaper brand comes can be just as good, just to be sure get a brand one and test in a few more days, or week or so, if u still havent come on and see what it says :) rli gd luck to u hun x

think ill do that thanks guys... still no sign of AF and felt sick again today at work nipples still sore so will wait a week and test again ^_^

try again this weekend..... Could have been to early!!!!

If it helps, I ovulated "twice" this cycle - check out my chart. CD19 and CD30.

Basically I have been told that sometimes your body has a bash at ovulating (in my case on CD19) and doesn't actually release an egg. So a few days later (CD30!) it has another crack at it and gets the eggy out.

Could be what you've done. Apparently it's quite common after coming off BCP etc. xxx

did you test i the morning hun? urine is more concentrated in the morning so a stronger result...
i think id be confused too if i were you right now, could you have ovulated twice and managed to catch the 2nd one ? that could make it too early to test atm...
id try another test tomorrow or in a couple of days just incase :)

If it helps, I ovulated "twice" this cycle - check out my chart. CD19 and CD30.

Basically I have been told that sometimes your body has a bash at ovulating (in my case on CD19) and doesn't actually release an egg. So a few days later (CD30!) it has another crack at it and gets the eggy out.

Could be what you've done. Apparently it's quite common after coming off BCP etc. xxx

I wonder if that's what happened in my cycle this month. FF tried to tell me I o'd on cd9 which would be unheard of for me lol, and now I think I may have the other day (just waiting for temp to get slightly higher to confirm).

well we had sex everyday the ewcm was present including before hand! but ive had sore nips and been feeling sick even before i got a load of the ewcm again! i took the test late afternoon and 2bh id already been for a wee like an hour before taking it so i suppose that wasnt the best time... gonna wait till the weekend and test again then i think ... also another odd thing ive noticed is im sorta salvatating (if thats the word) more as if ive been chewing on metal... like when u put tin foil in your mouth u get that sorta reaction... i cant explain lol! and my nipples keep tingling its weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->