Did my baby IMPLANT wrong/ low?

amandadchan

Reaction score
IM seven weeks and yesterday at the u/s they said it looked good had a heart beat and everything. I came home and looked at other ultrasounds and the baby was at the top of the u/s pic and mine as u can see is at the bottom. I read where that can mean a high risk of Mc..if its implanted low or close to cervix but I really dont know where the cervix is in the pic. I Want to be prepared for the worse if it looks bad so be honest..
Does it look implanted right to u? Can I see your u/s pics to compare? Its not directly at the bottom its kinda at the bottom to the left on the side.

Attachments

• IMG_20150101_111508_500.jpg
    IMG_20150101_111508_500.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20150101_111239_620.jpg
    IMG_20150101_111239_620.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20150101_111553_127.jpg
    IMG_20150101_111553_127.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 28
That's the gestional sac I believe. Even if not, the doc would have mentioned it. You're fine, congrats!!

If the doc didn't mention anything was wrong then don't worry about it. Looks like a normal US to me, they take pics at different angles so the bottom isn't necessarily your cervix. Relax and congrats!

Thank u for the replys!!! OK I was just worried I hope its OK..if it was to be implanted low could that cause a Mc?

Thank u for the replys!!! OK I was just worried I hope its OK..if it was to be implanted low could that cause a Mc?

It could or it could not. Every woman and pregnancy is different. One thing I learned from experience is that worrying isn't going to stop a mc from happening, but high levels of stress from worrying can increase the risk. It's best to just relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Easier said than done but trust your doctors and wait till the next US to see the growing baby. You'll feel much better then.

At my 6 week scan baby was low to right I never thought anything of it but I saw my baby at 9 weeks and 11 weeks baby much bigger, moving, and heart beating great! I know its hard not to worry but how I got through that phase is I said each day will enjoy being pregnant rather searching for what could go wrong it helped me a lot. They would have mentioned if something was wrong! Congrats!

That's the gestational sac. It's not where it is in there but where it has implanted which if you look around the rest of it there is a black bit which is the lining then the white bit which is the uterus, the gestational sac is at the top of them.

I was getting quite confused on what y'all meant about the sac .I was starting to wonder if u all could see where the baby was on the pic lol. But now I get it , so u are saying that my sac is high and away from the cervix so it looks good BC that white stripe at the bottom is the cervix and it doesn't matter where the baby implanted in the sac it just matter how close the sac is to the cervix. Am I understanding y'all right on that?

Yes, that's right. It's about where the sac is not the baby x

Thank you very very much! I feel tons better about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->