• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Did my milk never come in?

candeur

Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.
Nearly everyone I speak to who FF's still got really sore and leaky boobs after having their baby, I didn't get any of this, my boobs got a bit bigger during pregnancy, but that's the only thing that they did.
Does this mean my milk never came in?
I did try and BF after Seren was born but she just wasn't interested and I never really made the connection before.
Please correct me if I'm wrong here, I'd really like to know if there was a legit problem x

id say if u didnt leak then u might not of produced milk, i have a friend whos chest didnt grow enuf and she cudnt produce much milk at all so had to go straight to ff.

i was bf for 4 days before my milk came in fully and i was leaking like mad and my boobs went to a wopping G cup lol

My milk didn't come in due to having some placenta attached to the lining of my uterus for 3 months after my baby was born. Apparently my body thought it was still pregnant so the hormones weren't right.

I spent 11 weeks trying to BF, pumping and allsorts, tried everything but a combination of no milk, numerous hospital stays and baby not latching due to bottle feeding meant it never happened :cry:.

So I never got sore or leaky boobs either, just a tiny tiny bit of leaking when I was pumping every 2 hours or so.

I think it sounds like your milk didn't come in either. I know it sometimes just happens for no reason. Hope this helps a bit.

I've been wondering this too!!! I had a tiny, tiny bit of leaking when I was pregnant, and didn't have enough after the baby to even warrant using breastpads.. no engorgement, no soreness after the birth.. the nurse even felt me up really well lol before I went home and told me to wait, it may come in the next couple days and nothing :shrug:

Yeah that does sound like your milk did not come in.

Yea I'd definitely say it didn't come in hun. I had massive leaking from 24 weeks on. Then I breastfed for a month after she was born and even after I stopped I still leak out of my right from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"