did not think I would find myself in TWW again this soon.. come keep me sane, ladies

MNgirl1991

Reaction score
So long story short, I am ebf my 4mo daughter, and hubby and I have just been usingr he pulled out method since its served us well in the past and I'm not that fertile while I bf. Haven't gotten my period yet . Well, a few days ago, I had some super heavy creamy white discharge that made me feel like I was peeing myself most of the day for two or three days and some mild cramps to top it off. First time since having my daughter. I'm guessing that was me ovulating? Can't think of any other explanation.

Well, last night, we :sex: and things got carried away and he finished inside me. Immediately we both said "oh crap" and laughed it off. We aren't trying for another baby yet but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

So here I am, frantically worrying about taking a test in two weeks or so. I wouldn't be getting my period whether I was pregnant or not, so I'm not quite sure when I should test. Lol so until then, someone come reassure me that I'm most likely not pregnant and breastfeeding is an awesome form of birth control.....lol

Oh I just posted a similar thread!

My baby is 9 weeks old and I'm having so many pregnancy symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->