Did some TTC shopping today

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
I'm all excited coz I've treated myself to some TTC stuff. Got FertilAID for women, multivits for OH, and a TTC kit off Amazon. It had a digital thermometer, ovulation chart, OPKs and some HPTs. We've decided to bring it forward and start TTC while we're on holiday, instead of waiting till we get back :D

Wonderful! Sounds like you're all set. I'm WTC, too... waiting for DP to come back home. He's out of town for 3 more weeks, but should be back home just in time for the big O!

To prepare for DP's arrival, I've done a little shopping too! I've got a couple of digital thermometers, ovulation charts, OPKs, and HPTs. I also got some pre-seed lubricant, which is supposed to help his little swimmers get to the egg(s).... (hoping for twins, btw).

I'm doing a lot of other things to prepare, like taking a prenatal vitamin liquid (in my morning smoothie), folic acid, maca powder, vitex, and wild yam. I'll also be using progesterone cream during the last 14 CDs.

:happydance: Fab news Lullabelle! So pleased for you, Florida and baby making what more could a girl want :cloud9: x

I know Mrs P, so excited! Hopefully we will be TTC/BFP buddies! My thermometer, chart and opks arrived today. Going to start taking my BBT to see what's going on. How amazing would a Florida baby be! X

Was so excited to start charting my BBT today...the novelty will probably wear off soon :)

So exciting! I am so jealous!!

Florida baby would be amazing. Love Florida - you will have a fab time.

Was so excited to start charting my BBT today...the novelty will probably wear off soon :)

Hey Lulabelle85!

I started charting a few days ago on CD9. I'm SUPER excited like you, because this is my first time. I got a rise today on CD12, took an ovulation test and it was negative. :(

Maybe it'll be positive in a couple of days...

Magicalmom2be I do that've a clue what cd I am on, just charting and hoping AF shows soon. Irregular cycles and preparing to TTC don't go well together :( but I'm staying positive and crossing my fingers that I'll get an October/November BFP...very unlikely but stranger things have happened! Hope you get your positive OPK soon! Do you normally have regular cycles? X

How exciting!!! I've purchased my vitamins in preparation for starting them 1st September, Hubby was resistant to the idea of him taking anything, but he changed his mind and so we'll be going and picking some up for him too :D

Wishing you the best of luck on holiday!!

Magicalmom2be I do that've a clue what cd I am on, just charting and hoping AF shows soon. Irregular cycles and preparing to TTC don't go well together :( but I'm staying positive and crossing my fingers that I'll get an October/November BFP...very unlikely but stranger things have happened! Hope you get your positive OPK soon! Do you normally have regular cycles? X

My cycles have been 31 day cycles for the past few months...so yeah, they are regular. I took soy isoflavones this month cd2-6, hoping that would shorten my cycle to 28 days, but it looks like it may be another 31 day cycle...and nothing is wrong with that, but I miss having my "perfect" 28 day cycles, and thought having them would make it easier to conceive.

I'm hoping this pre-seed lubricant will help DP's little swimmers get to the egg(s), since we have been NTNP for years and haven't gotten a BFP!

I'm sending baby dust your way in hopes that you will get your BFP by October/November. That's my goal as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->