did the lenght of your cycles change after MC?

hey huns, well for me it did every time i had a MC, i went from 28 days to 30 days after first MC now after 3rd MC my cycles can be anything upto 37 days, thing is this is more due to the MC's changing my ov date rather than LP, some people find they have a change in LP after MC too, iv found though since the MC's my LP now varys and doesnt stay the same once it was 11day now its usually 14-16max and thats the part i hate most is not knowing what LP im going to have so what i do is wait till my longest LP day has gone and if no af then test xxxx

thing is huns if u worried ur cycle is going to be longer due to mc id say maybe BUT ur ov date is defo right now so ur lp is defo right too, there is no other ov patter in ur chart but the one u have now i cant possibly see another ov date in the chart so its looking really good that its a baby huns and not a longer cycle :winkwink:

yep - 29 days b4 mc - cycles since 35 days and 34 days hx

Oh boy yes! I went from a 28 day cycle (almost to the hour!!) to one that has been anything from 26 to 32 days :wacko:. Makes investing in ovulation predictor kits a must if you're trying to conceive!

For me I think it is similar to Charlie's experience - from my cbfm peak days my ov has not shifted at all - just the lp - strange - until this cycle when I used the monitor I would have thought the ov time would've been dead in the centre - it was cd13/14 but my cycles have been 34/35 so I would've guessed cd 17/18

Before my MC my cycles were every 28 days exactly, now there 36 - 43, annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->